Undertail

Competition Werkes

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/Catalog/hayabusa_915386.htm

Although some say its technically not a undertail.

undertail4.jpg

I just installed the Motorhead undertail and opted to retain the OEM lights instead of the optional Clear Alternative lights.

IMG_1588.JPG

Haven't checked in a while, but The Motorhead makes one that a lot of folks like. There is also one from a seller on eBay (artfibras) that several have purchased, including me. Both are well constructed and provide plenty of room in the trunk while allowing the bike to be lowered considerably. Big difference in the 2 is the price.

Haven't checked in a while, but The Motorhead makes one that a lot of folks like. There is also one from a seller on eBay (artfibras) that several have purchased, including me. Both are well constructed and provide plenty of room in the trunk while allowing the bike to be lowered considerably. Big difference in the 2 is the price.
Motorhead does not sell them anymore Ken.
There is a member over at sh.org that made them and is selling them now.

I still say the old intengrated kit and dremmel to the mudflap works great. Its cheap too. Plus it is the only mod I have done besides a windscreen so my expertise is limited. I did mine loved it got the new windscreen because I am tall. Now when I get back I will do the pegs and exhaust. Then let the mods begin. If you have any questions about that I can let you know.

Back