Undertail using stock tail light?

TorontoBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Undertail using stock tail light?

I like the look of the stock light (but not the little part that's added below, but I've seen it can be dremmeled off)

Who makes undertail that uses the stock tail light?

I've seen the Texas tail, but it's not flush, it's about 3/4" below (like the stock fender)

P.S. If this undertail is not around, how many guys would be interested in one? I can talk to a friend of mine who is in the Maufacturing business, and maybe get him to make a bunch (and I'll be the guinee pig to get it right!!)

Motorhead (owner of SuzukiHayabusa.org) makes one that uses the stock tail light. Here is a link to his thread with some pics and the price

Here's a pic of the undertail that I got off of E-Bay. All I need to do know is get it painted...

Hayabusa_051.jpg

I like the Freestyle and the MOTORHEAD units. That's the way I'd go. Either of those with a clear lens and LED bulbs would be sweet lookin'.
wink.gif

Well it's not "technically" and undertail but I used a competition werkes feder eliminator kit on my busa. It gives you a cool looking finned stainless steel belly pan that looks bad ass once installed and uses the complete factory taillight. I thought about doing an undertail but I liked the factory look compared to the other options. The only thing I didn't like was the license plate light below it and thats what the kit does. You cut the bottom part of the tailight off and dremmel it clean. Looks very good I am nothing but happy with it. I have also heard of some guys undertails after 2 or 3 years cracking from age and weather so i wanted the stainless steel in case that was true so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Happy hunting with your choices though man.

Back