Undertail

(kennym4 @ Sep. 12 2007,05:46) Make sure you get one with lights you can actually see !! I want an undertail BAD, but most you can't see the brake lights in the day. I do think you can add LED's to them ?

Check out PIPEFIGHTER's undertail, it's sick !!! I find one of those, IT'S GOING ON !!!!
wink.gif

100_2956.jpg

Hey PIPE, I wanted to send you a letter,....... or something. What's your address ? I have a dog, and gun magazine I want to send you, do you have any dogs, or guns ? And in case of emergency, what would be the fastest way to an expressway from your house ? LOL, LOL, LOL

still love that bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(kennym4 @ Sep. 14 2007,08:40) Hey PIPE, I wanted to send you a letter,....... or something. What's your address ? I have a dog, and gun magazine I want to send you, do you have any dogs, or guns ? And in case of emergency, what would be the fastest way to an expressway from your house ? LOL, LOL, LOL

laugh.gif

Yeah, I do have guns and security on the house and the bike.
I got a mean wife too, so I don't think anyone would want to try anything.
crazy.gif

(justtight @ Sep. 13 2007,23:51)
(ranman @ Sep. 13 2007,20:10) pipe where did it come from??
That set up is wicked, I need something different for wifey's bike
Custom made.
Only a few ever made and haven't seen them for a while.
One might pop up on ebay once in a blue moon.

(Pipefighter248 @ Sep. 14 2007,18:37)
(kennym4 @ Sep. 14 2007,08:40) Hey PIPE, I wanted to send you a letter,....... or something. What's your address ? I have a dog, and gun magazine I want to send you, do you have any dogs, or guns ? And in case of emergency, what would be the fastest way to an expressway from your house ? LOL, LOL, LOL

laugh.gif

Yeah, I do have guns and security on the house and the bike.
I got a mean wife too, so I don't think anyone would want to try anything.  
crazy.gif
Naaaaa, not in KY !!!!! That's where my mom's family is from, too many mountains out there to dump a body !!

Back