Undertail

I really like my UFO undertail, just please stay away from the rumble. the only way the rumble looks good is if you've been doin a little to much of this---->
all_coholic.gif

UFO
AL_USA1.jpg

Rumble
ru27880d.jpg

Make sure you get one with lights you can actually see !! I want an undertail BAD, but most you can't see the brake lights in the day. I do think you can add LED's to them ?

Check out PIPEFIGHTER's undertail, it's sick !!! I find one of those, IT'S GOING ON !!!!

I have that undertail. I like it, and I haven't gotten any complaints from the guys I ride with.

if you don't lower or drag your bike then there are alot of options available. There are only a very select few the provide enough clearance once you slam things down though.

I have the hotbodies only because it was the only one I could get in the time I had left to get the bike ready for the track after the one I originally ordered came in with the LEDs wired wrong. I'm not thrilled with the looks, but the quality is good.

I have the UFO and love the fitment, but the small turn sigs are hard to see in day light unless you are looking for them....I followed behind another Busa that has the same tail.

mine1.jpg

Those undertails DO LOOK GOOD !!!!!

Hey SMOKE, throw up a few pic's of that BEAST, MAN, that bike looks good !!!!

I have the rumble on my white 06 LE. I get a lot of Busa owners who have seen it for the first time and liked it. They always say at least this aftermarket supplier wasn't trying to copy the other ones. It doesn't have the round turn signal, mines have LED turn signals that are triangle shaped into the direction your turning. If a supplier decides to come out with something else besides two eyes or a round circle go for it and be a leader.
brave.gif

Mototeck here, with the stock lens over top the Mototeck lens covers...

fav_rearshot.JPG

(kennym4 @ Sep. 13 2007,08:42) Those undertails DO LOOK GOOD !!!!!

Hey SMOKE, throw up a few pic's of that BEAST, MAN, that bike looks good !!!!
This is the most current picture I have!

DSC00214__Small_.JPG

(semi @ Sep. 12 2007,12:10) mototeck w/ led upgrade
i got the same one as u semi i got a lose connection though on my left light lol so going down the rode it looks like my left blinker is on when its not lol or sometimes jus goes right off the whole ride lol

Back