undertail

ckrouze

Registered
I would like to do a fenderectomy and I was wondering the boards opinions on the best kit or method and where I can obtain it...its a good project in snowy northern Wisconsin! Thanks in advance

Do a search on the modifications forum.....u'll get all the links and all the pics you'll ever need . Search button is at the top of each page . I like the mototeck undertail....it comes with LED's already installed .

My UFO.....But I'll be giving the top gun a try since I'm not in the mood for any modding right now for signals.
UFO.jpg

I LIKE it!! Does it use the std integrater wiring and how bright are the signals? Btw I cant see the plate...where is it mounted?

Uses the same wiring as stock for signals,no plate on the bike in the pic.

Dude I went the cheap route. 120$ from competition werkes. I love the stock tail light on the Busa and didn't wanna loose that. So I did this..........

busa_ass.jpg

Busaboy are those the stock signals and did you have to make a plate/signal bracket...looks good btw...I also like the stock light. Hey what exhausts are those?

Busaboy are those the stock signals and did you have to make a plate/signal bracket...looks good btw...I also like the stock light. Hey what exhausts are those?
No they are not stock signals they are a LOT smaller then the stock ones to clean the look up BUT they are supplied with the kit so you don't have to pay extra. You don't have to make a plate bracket either. Everything you see there was provided with the kit including all the mounting hardware. The exhaust is the Yoshimura RS3 Bolt on Race baffle cans. I just sold them last week as a matter of fact but I was VERY happy with them......heres a side shot of the tail and exhaust if you want a better look bro.......

My_Busa.jpg

Busa boy how much cutting did you have to do for that? I really like the stock light plus i just dumped 150 into the "blinking" led light that fits the stock lens. Anyho how much truck did you loose with the cutting?

Busa boy how much cutting did you have to do for that? I really like the stock light plus i just dumped 150 into the "blinking" led light that fits the stock lens. Anyho how much truck did you loose with the cutting?
Well thats a good question. As far as the cutting A LOT of it. I was scared to death. But as far as how much space do you lose? NONE. Basically the kit is designed to have you cut away the entire portion of the back of the trunk thats the plastic part and then the WHOLE mudflap comes off with it. Then you REPLACE the empty whole with the stainless steel belly pan and the license plate bracket comes off of it. It has holes to re-route the turn signal wires very cleanly as well. It is a very neat kit I was pleased with it. But not for the squeemish of cutting. lol

Back