Undertail to the UK?

MrHM

Registered
First post, be gentle with me!!

Trying to get hold of either a topgun or UFO colour matched undertail and get it shipped to the UK. I've found plenty of places that sell them but most won't post overseas and the one I found that would wanted $160 for shipping alone!!

Anyone got any contacts that may be able to help out as the £-$ exchange rate is to good to miss at the moment

Thanks

Simon

I have black powerbronze i will ship if that is what you like...use stock rear lights...

Just for info. I shipped a steel subframe to Ireland for about $60. If one of our sponsors cant help you. PM me with what you want. I can get you a price with shipping to you.

I have black powerbronze i will ship if that is what you like...use stock rear lights...
I'm really after the Topgun or UFO to get rid of the stock light and I like the built in signals as well. Come to think of it I think powerbronze is a UK company anyway although knowing this country it will probably be cheaper to let them ship it to the US then pay for it to be shipped rather than drive a few miles and buy it over the counter from the factory!!

welcome.gif

Back