Undertail Woes

BUSANAS

Registered
Well I finally ordered an undertail that I can deal with on the looks department since the UFO is non existent. I got a deal on a "Bestem" fiberglass painted undertail and the dang thing does not fit, the only way for me to find this out was after cutting all the plastic and basically being done with the project only to find that the left side is somehow warped a little so its a good 1-1.5 inches off where it attaches to the left side with the plastic pop rivets...I dont know what to really do at this point I emailed the place I got it from yesterday but I doubt I will hear anything till monday. If you pull and push it will get very close to matching up but theres absolutely no way the plastic rivets will hold the tension, I tried. I hate aftermarket body parts. On a good note the LED's are awesome and the right side if the piece fits like it should, pre-drilled holes seem to line up well.

heres a pic from the add

41+ZS5lBOzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I found that roaring toyz has ufo's a month or 2 ago, now atleast there website does and it says ships in 24 hours. I have been meaning to call them to make sure just havent got around to it.

Dude that sucks, I used a Yana Shinko from Pashnit and it fit and looked great.

I know that doesnt help any

What if you were to use Nuts and bolts, or the clips that you screw into, I had spike bolts on mine rather than the plastic push pins and the clips worked great.

===================================================================

under.jpg

I was thinking about cutting it so I could use my chrome cyclops taillight and was going to try the Yana but thought if I was cutting something up I would try a lesser expensive option buuuuut we see where that got me for the weekend, I wonder if a retrofit of these LED/turnsignal lights would fit in the Yana then I wouldnt need any kind of integrator. hmmmm Pahnit any deals on Yana's in the near future? ha

Back