Undertail Q...

Busatuner05

Registered
What are you guys opinions about the undertails that are provided for our bikes? What do you think looks best? Cop friendlist? etc...

Just wanted some ideas because I have seen nothing but crappy kits when i searched for them... I have been looking for the integration kits with paint matched undertail w/ bracket but have yet to find one thats decent and comes in my color. Any pics or links would be great guys. Sorry about the 1 millionth post about this...

Topgun
beerchug.gif

View attachment 1255865

I'm sure folks will post up, but did you search here for undertails? Lots of info with opinions, pics and links.

Looks very clean. Any suggested people that carry them? I know there is a lot of crappy companies out there. Thanks guys!

I have noticed that my Top Gun undertail has chipped up pretty badly already... Not sure that there is much that can be done about it, but I do know that it's starting to look ugly, so I will have to repaint it sooner or later.

This company makes pretty good plastics nullhttp://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com. They also have a wheel hugger keeps that pretty tail from getting chipped up.

What are you guys opinions about the undertails that are provided for our bikes? What do you think looks best? Cop friendlist? etc...

Just wanted some ideas because I have seen nothing but crappy kits when i searched for them... I have been looking for the integration kits with paint matched undertail w/ bracket but have yet to find one thats decent and comes in my color. Any pics or links would be great guys. Sorry about the 1 millionth post about this...
i you look up yana shiki they have good ones color matched
and cheap

Just to clearify... I have the Top Gun and the hugger both made by extreme graphics moto and the undertail is still pretty torn up after only a few months... Don't let a company just THROW paint on it, that is what I blame the premature chipping to. Ill get it repainted by a respectable shop and I'm sure it will last longer.

hey try a poll, pic a few undertails that you like and make a poll on here

make sure you put a spot for do it yourself and just ripping that shovel off and buying some integrators

Back