Undertail Kit Recommendation

BusaRealtor

Registered
Hey All,

I'm getting ready to buy an undertail kit for my 2006 black and gray busa. Which undertail kit do you guys recommend? I have been looking at one from Eurobikes. It looks real clean, but I hear they may be going out of business. I'm new to the mods things, so if you have any recommendations on other things I should do too or at the same time, I would like to hear from you.

Link to Eurobikes undertail:http://www.eurobikes.com/store...._id=123

Thanks,
Phil

I just researched this topic.. Product very good, supplier very bad.

Remember the search button is your friend..
beerchug.gif

Be patient, more will chime in theres a few guys that run this tail..

yeah very crappy business to deal with....hence the probablity of going out of business.

I ordered one through them about a year ago. after it was all said and done I wasted almost a month of my time dealing with them idiots

I love the undertail I got from Artfibras. They're hand made from fiberglass from Brazil, and sold on eBay.
about $120 USD, I believe.

I have one on my '05 Busa that was stolen. I had bought another one for the '06 grey/blue Busa I had bought to replace it, but the cops found my busa, so I cancelled the order for the motorcycle, but got stuck with the undertail (which is grey)

craftmanship is excellent, and it comes with a licence plate bracket.

interested?

DSCN1874.JPG

Thanks Guys! I do hope someone who has one of the EuroBikes undertails chimes in.
BnaditKing, I do like yours. I'm going to research it now. Your bike looks great. That blue and silver is a great look.

Busa realtor

I am going thru the same thing,trying to find a good undertail... but the one you have a link to is made by a company called jmv concepts. do a google search and you can find other people who sell them that might be better to deal with...

Joey

Banditking I'll buy that in a heart beat if no one else wants it..
super.gif

PM sent..

I have that same undertail and it looks and works great! The eBay seller is artfibras, but you will have to check and see if he has any for sale right now.

(H2447INTX @ Apr. 03 2007,16:50)
(BanditKing @ Mar. 29 2007,20:22) mounted up
how much for the 06 undertail, does it have the intergrated lights or what ?
It's just the undertail. For the tail light, I used the clear lens and integrated board from Clear Alternatives.

(Sloto200 @ Apr. 04 2007,05:50) I'm partial but i like the mototeck...

mototeckundertailangle.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg
Hey Sloto200,

Great pictures. Do you have any pictures looking straight from behind. How are the lights on the Mototek? Thanks for the help!

Back