Under tha hump mounting

C_Henry

Registered
Can someone help me get started wit this kit. I got the Tiger raceing kit, but it does'nt come with instructions. Thanks guys !

HPIM0170.jpg

Take the white plastic piece off of the hump with a socket

slide the clips on to the tabs

Push the pins through the washers and then through the holes in the white piece

kit2.jpg

Is that the kit you're talking about or are you referring to the nitrous bottle mounting bracket?

Think I can find some pics and maybe some instructions later today.

Installation is so straightforward that I don't think directions are needed. It's six screws and it's on - took me about 3 minutes, 1 of which was spent looking for tools.

C_Henry,

Just remember to make sure your siphon tube will work in the orientation that the Tiger hump mod holds it in. I just cut mine off completely.

(johnnycrash @ Apr. 04 2007,00:16) C_Henry,

Just remember to make sure your siphon tube will work in the orientation that the Tiger hump mod holds it in.  I just cut mine off completely.
Hmm, I'm brand new to this nitrous thing. How do i need to have a wet kit set up ? Or does it depend on the angle of tha bottle ?

(C_Henry @ Apr. 04 2007,11:41)
(johnnycrash @ Apr. 04 2007,00:16) C_Henry,

Just remember to make sure your siphon tube will work in the orientation that the Tiger hump mod holds it in.  I just cut mine off completely.
Hmm, I'm brand new to this nitrous thing. How do i need to have a wet kit set up ?  Or does it depend on the angle of tha bottle ?
A stock 2# bottle (NOS brand anyway) has a siphon tube internally that goes from the valve all the way down to within an inch or so of the bottom of the bottle. You need to modify this or cut it off when you use the Tiger hump mount as it puts the siphon tube out the liquid nitrous.

Check out the thread below - they explain it better than I.

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=72640.0

Back