Bottle holder in the hump

oldhat

Registered
Guys....I just got the kit to hold my bottle in the hump from schnitz.....it came with no directions. can someone PM me or send me some pics of how to do it?

Thanks

Sled

At work and have no pics, but should be able to take some later tonite. I had no instructions either, but brute-forced my way through it.

Found these on another site. Maybe they will help.

IM000761.jpg

hhmm.....that one shows a velcro strap....no got that in mine! What a nightmare with no destructions!!!!

Relax Bro.... Duck Tape My Brotha....

Sheesh, I thought you were from here... What are ya New?

If you did not get a Velcro strap then call em up and tell to send it or a new kit. I have the same from Shnitz and as in one of the pics above, the Velcro is what holds the bottom end of the bottle. Other than that the two brackets just replace whats on your hump now,,,

David

the above pics look pretty familiar

velcro is what makes the whole thing work,looks like they owe you some,it goes through the slots in the bracket,a little foam around the bottle will keep it nice and secure

mine (see above) didn't come with any fittings,but a 45 may make it easier to attach the line to the bottle

Dont forget the the foam weatherstrip that you can get from Wal-Mart this will prevent the bottle from rattling....

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151542363 -->

oh and BTW...If I weren't such a pussy and actually tried it it only took a couple minutes!!! I'm a wussy!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back