tiger racing bottle holder

my04busa

Registered
sup guys was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem im having with the tiger bottle holder in hump being loose when u put hump on bike

also have a problem with the tiger wing the holes are way off.. called tiger they said i was the only person who called sayin the stuff dont fit right...

hump is loose in front with the 2 hooks, the bottle i saw i have to put some rubber stop in there to help make it stop rattling..

Tiger bottle holder is a good product for what it cost - takes a little fabrication to make the bottle tight.

0515071019.jpg

I found quite a few folks complaining about the bottle rattling. I now supply large self stick-um rubber strips to help the bottle from rattling. I should have done that from the beginning. If anyone wants some strips, I'll send them right away to you. Just send me your addy to TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com

My04busa, aren't you also minitruckin99? I sent you a replacement wing to replace your misaligned wing. If you still have a problem, I would really like to know. I sized your replacement wing up against a stock and against an 07. Fitted up great.

The THH-13 was originally designed for track guys, I never thought it would take off like it did. I've sold over 1,400 kits and yes, I'm learning new things all the time.

I stand behind everything I sell 100%. If you ever have a concern, please feel free to let me know, I'll take care of everything.

Guy

2fast4u2c yes im minitruckn99...thanks for sending out the replacement wing..did u send me the bottle holder too???im not mad about it not aligning up just wanted to let u know so u can fix it thats all, my buddys wing is off too but not as bad as mine cause its 4in longer.. its very thankful for u helping me out ... just finally got my bike all together to ride and i can only ride when i get time now cause my wife had a baby almost a month ago...so thank you again ill keep an eye out for the box...and thanks 2 the rest of u posting what u did...

(my04busa @ May 15 2007,13:04) 2fast4u2c yes im minitruckn99...thanks for sending out the replacement wing..did u send me the bottle holder too???
Bottle Holder too?  I'm in Philly this week, I'll check when I return home Thursday. I don't recall sending one to you.  Did you PayPal me and I missed it?  Email right away, I think we only sent you another wing.

Guy

Back