Uncle!!!

Vab's, I have only been here for about 3 months but I have yet to see you start a thread that didn't end a "Vab's bashing thread".....:laugh:

I don't know why you thought you could vent on here and not get beat up about it....:rofl:

Vab's, I have only been here for about 3 months but I have yet to see you start a thread that didn't end a "Vab's bashing thread".....:laugh:

I don't know why you thought you could vent on here and not get beat up about it....:rofl:

haha shes got to love being one of the only women on the thread.. it screams pick on me lol

In the end, when you look at and enjoy the results, I'm sure it was worth the effort.
Did the same thing this past week-end.

In the end, when you look at and enjoy the results, I'm sure it was worth the effort.
Did the same thing this past week-end.

I do, but I'm OCD, so even after it's all done, I can't sit and relax and enjoy it...I'm already looking at all of the other things I should be doing :laugh:

this thread is making me think of something but i can't remember what...hmmm, what was it that needed doing? something about special recognition for cry-babies around here...oh well, maybe i'll remember in a bit :semi:

i remembered! i remembered!! did it work? :lol:

oh, i'm going to pay for this one but it is totally worth it :thumbsup:

Damn it! My own set of pink panties!!! Those are only for the crying men! NOT ME! :banghead:

:rofl:

well, i'll change it to a lime green men's thong if omslaw will make me one :rofl:

Back