Uncle!!!

Do I need to call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance??

I'll remember this when you guys are all "venting" about your usless BS...

:sarcasm:

a case of red bull and those boys woulda had the yard spotless, or the house burned down:laugh:

1. Omar, get out to Virginia already! :laugh:
2. Vabs, put those younguns to work. If they can change the oil in Cesar, they can rake and clear out brush. :thumbsup:
3. What does yard work have to do with the bash anyway. Forget it! Go to the bash have a good time and deal with it when you get back! :thumbsup:

Get Newman's wife to come visit for a bit:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

M, I can totally relate to your situation. I live in a house full of guys and they some how get out of doing yard work. You know the excuses....I almost cut my foot off with the lawn mower, I cut my finger pulling weeds, I was trying to cut down this dead tree and a limb fell off hit my head now I need stitches, I stepped in a fire ant bed now I'm having an allergic reaction to the bites.... The list goes on and on. :laugh:

...have no clue what you're talking about...as usual...

Good one!! Lynne would definitly have that place in order in no time flat. Might be a bit of a trek from England and "newman" might not want to let her go. He is spoiled ya know. :laugh:

M, I can totally relate to your situation. I live in a house full of guys and they some how get out of doing yard work. You know the excuses....I almost cut my foot off with the lawn mower, I cut my finger pulling weeds, I was trying to cut down this dead tree and a limb fell off hit my head now I need stitches, I stepped in a fire ant bed now I'm having an allergic reaction to the bites.... The list goes on and on. :laugh:

:rofl: Sad, sad, sad! You tell Randy I said so :whistle:

I will admit to anyone, including my ex, that he did a helluva lot outdoors, and now that I've been going it alone for nearly 4 years, I'm so over it! Ughhh...I maintain the vehicles (well, try anyway), the house, the yard. I'm beginning to think I should have walked away from this a while ago. I can't keep up anymore, and apparently can't vent about it either :whistle:

When Omar does visit, he always fixes all of the things I can't or just don't care about...but, I have a feeling I'll still be doing a lot of the spring-duty stuff because he will cry about the pollen :banghead:

BlondeOnaBusa said:
Her name is Lynn and she will whip that yard into shape...:laugh:

Yard, house, bike, car, Vabs and anything else that needs whipping:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Trust me Vab's I feel your pain, I take care of 2 yards (Mine and Her's) Cut, edge, tree limb removal, power wash, etc. Then all of the bikes, atc's and vehicle's. Then all my chores... laundry, vacuuming,etc.... then sidework! I cant wait for Karen's home to be gone! One less thing to do!:banghead:

Trust me Vab's I feel your pain, I take care of 2 yards (Mine and Her's) Cut, edge, tree limb removal, power wash, etc. Then all of the bikes, atc's and vehicle's. Then all my chores... laundry, vacuuming,etc.... then sidework! I cant wait for Karen's home to be gone! One less thing to do!:banghead:

No way! I could not handle two homes/yards/chaos! Ughhhhh...hope that's downsized to just one very soon :thumbsup:

Crap, you just reminded me, I need to grab the pressure washer from my Dad :banghead:

:whistle: anyway you can ease down this way ........ my ivy is full of leaves and fallen limbs and the house needs to be washed, oh and the father-in-laws cruiser is in the garage needing a rear tire :poke:

Just trying to offer you a little escape from it all :laugh:

No way! I could not handle two homes/yards/chaos! Ughhhhh...hope that's downsized to just one very soon :thumbsup:

Crap, you just reminded me, I need to grab the pressure washer from my Dad :banghead:

Dibs on the pressure washer when you're done..or the dog either one will do just tell yer dad I said hello:laugh:

Dibs on the pressure washer when you're done..or the dog either one will do just tell yer dad I said hello:laugh:

I forgot you met my Dad! Brain = no workie anymore :banghead:

He lost his little pup months ago; some old guy driving about 5 mph on a dirt road next to his house ran right over him :down: My Dad is still pretty torn up over it... *sigh*

:whistle: anyway you can ease down this way ........ my ivy is full of leaves and fallen limbs and the house needs to be washed, oh and the father-in-laws cruiser is in the garage needing a rear tire :poke:

Just trying to offer you a little escape from it all :laugh:

Wow Robert, that is quite the offer! Almost too hard to pass up! :cookoo: :laugh:

I have sympathy for you.
I have done stuff in my life:whistle:, it's just Lynne won't let me do anything.
I get questioned, If I even go near the kitchen.:laugh:

Lynne said if we lived near you she would have helped you out.

Back