Uncle!!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Blisters on my hands, every part of my body hurts, even my fingertips! :laugh: I spent the last 2 days doing everything I can to prep for spring at the house...leaves, OMG the LEAVES! Sticks, limbs, dead trees...did find a snake while getting leaves out of the ivy. He was pretty cool...

Uncle I say! I'm done trying to take care of a home and 2 acres in the woods alone...I can't do it! Omar, please help! :banghead:

PLEASE!! :please:

For sale...house on 2 acres in the woods :laugh: OR, anyone got a match?! :whistle:

I keep telling ya to wear gloves baby! That will alleviate the blisters :p And you had 3 boys there on Saturday....I would have put them to work! :learn:

I keep telling ya to wear gloves baby! That will alleviate the blisters :p And you had 3 boys there on Saturday....I would have put them to work! :learn:

You owe me Lortab :whistle: And you can :moon: too... :laugh:

You owe me Lortab :whistle: And you can :moon: too... :laugh:

In a couple weeks :p

Hey - you need to start planning better. You had 3 boys, full of energy. Shoot - you even had a 4th BEGGING to come over - You should have grabbed a drink, laid in the hammock and directed them from there! LOL

You had the boys there and didnt put them to work??? I was ready to "feel bad" for you but now I don't. Are you one of thoes control freaks who wont let them help cuz "they just wont do it right" just to b**ch about it later than you had no help??? Come on now VaB's, tell the truth.

J/K, thats alot of work to do by yourself. Why didn't you just hire some of the neighbor kids to do it for you?

Well, since you guys ar so full of great advice :rolleyes:

My sons had a friend sleep over...that poor kid has heart problems and has spent his entire life in hospitals and having surgeries (in fact, he's having another one this summer), so I let the kids play video games all day...sure would hate to call the parents and say "Ummm, yeah, I put your kid to work outside all day and now he's blue" :wtf:

Yesterday my boys did help me, but I still did the bulk of the work because my boys + power tools, lawnmowers, leafblowers = hospital visits...

Forget I said a word...I'll just be over here, feeling sorry for myself :laugh:

Are you one of thoes control freaks who wont let them help cuz "they just wont do it right" just to b**ch about it later than you had no help??? Come on now VaB's, tell the truth.

J/K, thats alot of work to do by yourself. Why didn't you just hire some of the neighbor kids to do it for you?

Oh yeah, I am actually a control freak :whistle: But, that does not mean if Omar were here, I wouldn't have gladly handed him some outdoor chores :lol:

There aren't any neighborhood kids around, not that I'd trust anyway :whistle:

Don't be all butt hurt....just asking questions to get all the facts. I don't let me son touch power tools either.

I know how you feel; I was doing yard work most of the day yesterday and just when I thought I was done my wife informed me that my truck was too dirty and since I was going to wash it anyways that I need to wash her's too. I washed both of them and came inside to find my favorite dinner on the table so it was a good trade in my book.

P.S. It rained this morning!

That's why you hand 'em a rake, a broom and a 'Reel Push Mower' :learn:

Blah blah blah...you know what's funny? When you are here, I'll still be doing all of this because you have allergies :banghead:

Back