ultimate expression of female beauty (pics)

Myself I like good breeding and class.

grace_kelly_white.jpg

cheers
ken

lol, old guys. yea, jamie eason is stacked. i apologize if the pic i posted had a bit too much skin, but that actually didn't show that much compared to the rest of what google image popped up. let me tell you, the guys at the barracks are definetely her fans now.

OK so that was definatly worth the 2 hrs off the ORG to Google ( Jamie Eason ) I mean 5 min,

Very Very fit and very Hot as well.

Girlie Girls are Hot to.

OOOhhhh .... athletic all the way!

imgres

Dunno what happened to the pic of Elena Kagan .... what an athletic specimen - stunning!

Last edited:
checked out her website and sent a link to my wife. some good nutrition info, as well as some good workout tips for the ladies.

i like girly girls..and would hafta question the wisdom of any man who desires a female completely capable of kickin his azz..cause a broken heart is one thing but having her put a pounding on ya on the way out?..more than any one man could bare as the gender lines continue to get blurrier and blurrier. :poke: :rofl:

the um... relations are better with athletic, competitive women. jus' sayin...

the um... relations are better with athletic, competitive women. jus' sayin...

why?..cause they fight back harder? :poke: :rofl:

last time i had a seriously fit galfriend?...it was like making love to a pile of cinder blocks! :laugh:

just not my cup-o-tea i guess...then again?..i bet theres lotsa dudes that have girlfriends with cut abs, larger biceps and broader shoulders than themselves but...from what i understand?...

they all live at club fed! :poke: :rofl:

l8r, Bill. :cool:

meh, weak women are no fun. girly girls are lame, you want a woman you can take with you shooting, hiking, snowboarding, etc.

Then there is Veronica Lake.

Veronica-Lake-374x465-28kb-media-702-media-83047-1059679501.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

cheers
ken

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry man, the golden oldies just aren't doing it for me:whistle: need to see some :moon:

meh, weak women are no fun. girly girls are lame, you want a woman you can take with you shooting, hiking, snowboarding, etc.

Can I PM you some pics of girlie girls here in Miami at a best booty contest here :devil: You are killing me with your pics an I can't defend my girlie's :banghead::banghead:

these old fogies are stuck in the 40's, lol. you know they have talkies now, and they're in, GASP, COLOR!!!! i'm telling you, athletic girls are where it's at. and maybe the women in florida are manly, but it's definetly possible to have an attractive woman that's good at sports, and is actually fun to be around, not just fun to look at.

Back