UFC Brock Lesnar //// Monkey Boy?

Well with Kimbo on TUF 10 maybe we will end up seeing a kimbo vs lesnar fight...bet that would draw some sells...i haven't seen one kimbo fight live. im not even sure what wieght class he is... LHW?? They need to up the ante and have a royal rumble style event...id love to see that. And oh yea..If Fedor vs lesnar happens ill be there in vegas to see it for sure.

Well with Kimbo on TUF 10 maybe we will end up seeing a kimbo vs lesnar fight...bet that would draw some sells...i haven't seen one kimbo fight live. im not even sure what wieght class he is... LHW?? They need to up the ante and have a royal rumble style event...id love to see that. And oh yea..If Fedor vs lesnar happens ill be there in vegas to see it for sure.
Love him or hate him, I see Lesnar walking right thru Kimbo. I doubt you'd see the second minute of the first round. I mean, Seth Petruzelli (6'0", 205 lbs) KO'd Slice (6'2", 234 lbs) in 14 seconds. Kimbo is all sorts of scary looking on YouTube, but against trained MMA fighters?? I dunno.
Everyone knows about getting lucky in a fight, getting caught off guard, etc, but in the heavyweight division, I dont see anyone that would easily dominate Lesnar.
The whole enchilada may change when Fedor comes into the UFC, though.
:suspect:

Last edited:
Love him or hate him, I see Lesnar walking right thru Kimbo. I doubt you'd see the second minute of the first round. I mean, Seth Petruzelli (6'0", 205 lbs) KO'd Slice (6'2", 234 lbs) in 14 seconds. Kimbo is all sorts of scary looking on YouTube, but against trained MMA fighters?? I dunno.
Everyone knows about getting lucky in a fight, getting caught off guard, etc, but in the heavyweight division, I dont see anyone that would easily dominate Lesnar.

im sorry but EVERY heavyweight needs to be considered a "scary" fighter... you cant forget, they hit HARD....
Kimbo it no slouch... he has quick hands and head movement, he will go into his next fight not as cocky as he was.. he will be more on his game.. hes a great fighter.

+1 kimbo slice is a total bad ass on youtube but, he is fight crackheads & rummies put him on the mat with a trained fighter & its a different story.on a totally different note fedor is fighting barnett on 8/1/09 has been cancelled due to failed drug test

I see it was Barnett, Fedors contract expires on the 1st, dunno what roids were gonna do for him? he needed speed and agility not bulk....

guess Fedors going to the UFC after all? bout to dish out some MMA reespect to Leznar I hope, Dana prolly gunna throw in a bonus to cut Lez up some then choke him out, Fedors way down with the rear naked chokers... :thumbsup:

too bad about the affliction card I like watching Fedor, man on a mission....

Back