UFC Brock Lesnar //// Monkey Boy?

by the way fedor fights my boy(josh barnett)at the pond on 8/1/09 josh sent us ring side seat tickets cant wait.of course i wanting josh to wear a hole in him.should be a good one:cheerleader:

josh is awesome!! i was supposed to train with him at AMC here in kirkland (well, i was supposed to be his rag doll since i was 6'7'' 275 and had a few years of training)

wish i could have had that chance... I did roll with ivan salaverry once :p

Now THATS an interesting fight.
Bottom line though is that with the right hit, or the right opportunity for a submission, ANYONE can beat just about anyone at any time within the same weight division, and even outside of that division.
:rulez:
Dont think for a second that someone like Wanderlei Silva (5' 11"/195) couldnt drop Lesnar IF he caught him right.
Royce Gracie, up thru his bout with Matt Hughes proves that point. Gracie has a physique like Ray Romano from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (:laugh:), but what does it matter?? He makes just about any fighter (INCLUDING Ken Shamrock in his prime) look like a white belt. Gracie hooked EVERYONES azz in a sling until he fought Hughes, and some of the guys he ran thru outweighed him by 80 lbs or better (Kimo, for one).

THANKKKK YOUUUUU!!!!! ... Wanderlei is a MONSTER.. i would pay to see that fight... silva vs lesner... that would be fun (but has to be pride rules ;)..i wanna see some head stomping!!!)

and yes... youre right about the knock out power, a heavy weight is a heavy weight.... heavy weight really means "knock out power"... no matter how big you know, if you take a shin to the face, youre done...

and any heavy weight with a good over hand right will connect (chuck liddel is a god at the over hand right and same with dan henderson)

josh is awesome!! i was supposed to train with him at AMC here in kirkland (well, i was supposed to be his rag doll since i was 6'7'' 275 and had a few years of training)

wish i could have had that chance... I did roll with ivan salaverry once :p

Ive seen people train with josh & have no desire to join them he is brutal.especially now for this next fight he is training extra hard fedor no joke

THANKKKK YOUUUUU!!!!! ... Wanderlei is a MONSTER.. i would pay to see that fight... silva vs lesner... that would be fun (but has to be pride rules ;)..i wanna see some head stomping!!!)

and yes... youre right about the knock out power, a heavy weight is a heavy weight.... heavy weight really means "knock out power"... no matter how big you know, if you take a shin to the face, youre done...

and any heavy weight with a good over hand right will connect (chuck liddel is a god at the over hand right and same with dan henderson)
Wanderlei sure IS a monster. Very fierce, tons of heart and a lotta power for 195. And Chuck Liddell, as much as he owns that overhand right, got caught with his very own move by Rashad Evans.
Its funny... my wife and I watch as much MMA as we can find on TV. My wife always asks me s*!t like "do you think someone like Urijah Faber could knock you out"?? (cause he's 5'6", 145 and Im 6'4, 260).
She doesnt understand... I try to tell her, "honey, if I just stood there and let him hit me as hard as he could in my jaw, you'd better BET that I'd go down"... meaning what I said before, if ya get caught hard by someone that can really hit, they're pretty much gonna drop you, plain and simple.
:boxing:

so once upon a time the UFC was fun to watch, guys would beat the piss out of each other and it wasnt for a big pay day but really for, hell who knows but they would really fight it out.

these days the big fights they dance more than they fight. My parents have taken to it pretty nicely though. Guess since pro boxing is pretty much pooh and gone, it was the next thing to watch.

As for this guy lesnar, he's got some monkey boy going in that pic... when he starts pickin his rump and tossin pooh I'm not watching anymore :laugh: :whistle:

Lesnar and feador will be a good fight.I just don't have much faith in any 1 who hasn't fought in the ufc all the so called unstoppable fighters that have came from pride have been destroyed. I just hope fedor can live up to the hype . The ufc is a whole different level of competition
Posted via Mobile Device

Lez and Fedor will not be a good fight! less than 60 seconds! TKO or submission, Brock has chioce... Brock will have to decide for himself how he wants to go down......

How big is Fedor? 230? I don't see 230lbs taking Lesnar down. IMHO brock lesnar has too much of a size advantage on his opponents. He may be weighing in at 265 but i bet he shows up to fight over 280... and it's not like the guy is a slug either. He's a combination of size and athleticism the UFC has never seen before and save some type of lucky strike hitting him on the button i don't see anyone beating him in the near future.

Lesnar has the overdeveloped jaw and brow typical of steroid/growth hormone abusers. His claim is that he has never failed a drug test. I have not seen him quoted as saying he has never used performance enhancing drugs.

With about 3 years of WWE wrestling, where steroid use is rampant, I would not be a bit surprised if he juiced then. I don't know how widespread testing is for college athletics. I wouldn't be surprised if he was tested during his NFL time. Then there was more time in pro wrestling. He's probably peed into a cup a few times for the UFC.

Steroids can easily be tested for, but growth hormone isn't as easy to catch. Gains from steroid use to go away when hormones return to natural levels, those from growth hormone may last longer.

Lesnar's main attribute is his size. No doubt he is an incredibly skilled wrestler, but he hasn't drawn much on that in the fights he has had. He's a disrespectful punk, and I'd like to see him get his ass kicked for that reason alone.

No doubt in my mind the guy has used steroids. ONe of the harder things to test for is IGF, Insulin based Growth Factor. I have a lot of friends that have juiced over the years, and that have used many different methods to avoid the tests! They were all college athletes some even went pro, and I am sure they still use. They couldn't have made it to where they areif they didn't use, the advantage that it gave them was un believable!

How big is Fedor? 230? I don't see 230lbs taking Lesnar down. IMHO brock lesnar has too much of a size advantage on his opponents. He may be weighing in at 265 but i bet he shows up to fight over 280... and it's not like the guy is a slug either. He's a combination of size and athleticism the UFC has never seen before and save some type of lucky strike hitting him on the button i don't see anyone beating him in the near future.

Fedor is
Height 6'0" (183cm)
Weight 233lbs (106kg)

I thought he was taller :p

fedorafflictionpic.jpg

Wanderlei sure IS a monster. Very fierce, tons of heart and a lotta power for 195. And Chuck Liddell, as much as he owns that overhand right, got caught with his very own move by Rashad Evans.
Its funny... my wife and I watch as much MMA as we can find on TV. My wife always asks me s*!t like "do you think someone like Urijah Faber could knock you out"?? (cause he's 5'6", 145 and Im 6'4, 260).
She doesnt understand... I try to tell her, "honey, if I just stood there and let him hit me as hard as he could in my jaw, you'd better BET that I'd go down"... meaning what I said before, if ya get caught hard by someone that can really hit, they're pretty much gonna drop you, plain and simple.
:boxing:

and yes, anyone can knock anyone out... there is a nerve in the back of the jaw, if you apply enough force (or there is a big enough show ie having the jaw get pushed back into it) it causes the body to shut down (knock out)

there is a video on youtube of a normal girl (with no fighting experience) knocking out a guy (pretty big) just because she hit him just right.

weight is not a factor when Fedor is in the ring or the octagon...

Fedor has 1 loss and 28 wins, his only loss was a stoppage due to an illegal elbow, I'm not saying Fedor can't be beat I am saying Lesnar is not the one...

go to youtube and watch Fedors past fights, theres a reason he is the pound for pound best fighter in the world.... :whistle:

:popcorn:

I dont follow UFC and I didnt know my thread would open such a can of worms ... I mean whopazz!

Kinda interesting , thanks for all the comments guyz. :beerchug:

( I still say Lesnar is a Monkey Boy ) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

White has promised publicly Fedor will be in the UFC after his contract expires with Affliction aug 1st 09 after he fights Barnett that same day...

I wouldn't expect much from Fedor in the UFC, short fights, submissions and KOs that end real quick, Fedors not a patient man on the mat, he doesn't back peddle or dance around like most in the UFC *cough GSP *cough... he doesn't quit when he's getting pounded in the face or prone he's constantly looking for a way to get it done and so far thats what he's done...

Lesnar is absolutely no match for Fedor and I don't like Anderson's chances either, Couture was thought to be his biggest rival yet apparently declined to have a go at him...

my guess is there's really no equal, plain and simple...

Last edited:
Would love to see Fedor and Lesnar. Lesnar could potentially win a Ground n' Pound match. He would need to shoot low from the outside and avoid attempting to clinch (ie getting within boxing distance while standing).

If he could get him down without sustaining too much damage he could hold the smaller man down and pound him out (he did it to Mir who is at least as skilled, if not better, than Fedor on the ground and 15 to 20 lbs heavier).

Would love to see Fedor and Lesnar. Lesnar could potentially win a Ground n' Pound match. He would need to shoot low from the outside and avoid attempting to clinch (ie getting within boxing distance while standing).

If he could get him down without sustaining too much damage he could hold the smaller man down and pound him out (he did it to Mir who is at least as skilled, if not better, than Fedor on the ground and 15 to 20 lbs heavier).

mir is NOOOO WAY near the same caliber as fedor is... fedor is by far the greatest heavy weight on the ground.

if it did go to the ground, brock is in big trouble.

I'm not saying that Fedor isn't a bad man. Obviously anyone fighting at that caliber, for that long, with a near spotless record is amazing. But what I will say is that he hasn't fought someone as big, as strong, and with as good of a wrestling background as Lesnar with the exception of Mark Coleman (in 2006 past his prime and then back in 2004).

Even Coleman is 20 to 30 pounds lighter than Lesnar. Randleman can make 205. Other than Coleman in 2006 and Lindland (who fights at 185), he hasn't fought any HUGE wrestlers in the last 8 years and arguably in his career.

I'll admit I haven't seen most of Fedor's fights but I'm very familiar with his opponents and in recent years his opponents are not known for their takedowns and top game. They are strikers or BJJ guys who play right in to Fedor's Ace of Spades.

Again, I'm not saying he's not a bad man. He is. But I think that Brock Lesnar has a legit chance of beating him.

I'm not saying that Fedor isn't a bad man. Obviously anyone fighting at that caliber, for that long, with a near spotless record is amazing. But what I will say is that he hasn't fought someone as big, as strong, and with as good of a wrestling background as Lesnar with the exception of Mark Coleman (in 2006 past his prime and then back in 2004).

Even Coleman is 20 to 30 pounds lighter than Lesnar. Randleman can make 205. Other than Coleman in 2006 and Lindland (who fights at 185), he hasn't fought any HUGE wrestlers in the last 8 years and arguably in his career.

I'll admit I haven't seen most of Fedor's fights but I'm very familiar with his opponents and in recent years his opponents are not known for their takedowns and top game. They are strikers or BJJ guys who play right in to Fedor's Ace of Spades.

Again, I'm not saying he's not a bad man. He is. But I think that Brock Lesnar has a legit chance of beating him.

read my early posts..he fought sammy who was 6'11'' and stronger... and hong who was 7'2'' almost 400 pounds... they both went to the ground and fedor dominated...

im 6'7'' 280 with 3 years of BJJ experience.. i use to roll with cats who were 205 with 6+ years and they would F me up bad... its not all about how big you are and how strong you are... if you know in the brock fight... lesner was grabbing mir by the throat..in my book, thats an instant triangle or arm bar (or even just an attempt).. mir did nothing to counter that but lay back.. mir blew that fight.

Back