U.S. Postal Service worker found drunk in mail truck

jsjdjn

Registered
Reported by: WPTV staff
Email: webteam@wptv.com

BOYNTON BEACH, FL -- A U.S. Postal Service employee is facing charges of driving under the influence after he was found drunk behind the wheel.

Boynton Beach police responded to a call of a mail carrier slumped behind the wheel of a mail truck on NW 1st Court Wednesday afternoon.

When police arrived, they say they found 29-year-old Kevin Michael Crocilla drunk, and falling asleep while officers were speaking to him.

Boynton Police said Crocilla couldn't stand on his own and his eyes appeared 'red and watery.'

The postal worker told officers he drank wine all night and then drank a half a bottle of mouthwash in an attempt to cover the smell.

A breath test revealed that Crocilla’s blood alcohol content was more than three times the legal limit (.264 and .258).

Crocilla was taken to the Palm Beach County Jail.

gotta say it doesnt surprise me at the least and I'd be amazed if this wasnt a more common occurance....kinda sounds like he was totally plowed though so good of someone to call it in.

A better question that will never get answered, how many people saw him before one person decided it was worth the 2min phone call to possibly save countless lives :banghead:

I think they may need to add "or vicious hangovers"
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

i have friends that work for US Postal Service.....another example of how the "Union" protects the stupid and lazy....

Back