type of fuel pump??

crashedbusa

Registered
hey all, haven't been here in a while.... the bikes been running great till this past two days. i believe my pump is going out, i've eliminated it and it tells me it's the pump. checked FMU, filter, lines, rail, kinks etc. where can i buy the fuel pump individually? this is a fuel pump from the ghetto turbo system. bike and system i've had for 5 years now. this is the first time i've had a problem with this.

thanks,
abnir

Is the motorhead aka dennis still around? He might just have what you are looking for. I hope i am not showing my age here or my lack of not being on the web much

thanks all for the reply and help!!! i bought the one similar same output from summit. thanks again. gotta keep this thing going since the turbo i've had over 40,000 miles on it.

abnir

Crashed busa (we are not worthly) 40,000 on a turbo bike thats great have you had any issues ? Has motor been rebuilt ect... I had just under 18,000 on my last turbo bike before i blew it up (high speed lean out) with a hahn system running 9-10 lbs boost. My new one only has a few miles on it as i just finished it a few months back. I still have a few odds and ends to do (gauges,center stand,braided lines,wheels and tires) all to personalise it. I hope this to be my touring bike.

Back