Fuel pump and alternator question?

LeDauz

Registered
Am looking for a fuel pump to run big hp e85 set up.

I found the aeromotive a1000 which will run enough fuel(I think) but draws 30 amps; how does this compare to the 400hp and 700 hp fuel pumps from Rcc turbos in terms of draw?

A1000 Fuel Pump - Aeromotive

Does anyone know the output of a stock alternator for a 06 hayabusa? could oem handle the bump up to aeromotive fuel pump at 30 amps?

I found this Alternator 75amp | HayabusaAlternator.com do high output alternators for hayabusa's have good results or waste of time?

on a very far out question could a alternator off a Goldwing or another touring bike be modified to fit a hayabusa?

If your running an external fuel pump setup the #1 choice used by most is the Bosch 044

If your running an external fuel pump setup the #1 choice used by most is the Bosch 044

You are right, however he's talking about using e85 fuel, which takes the 700hp capacity of the 044 and brings it down to maybe 500hp.

Ledauz- the A1000 is a huge pump dimensionally, and the amp draw is right at the threshold of the busas charging system just like we discussed with other options in your pm to me. Honestly your best best bet is to do a twin pump system with second pump turning on with boost.

Back