Txf extreme has horrible service!!!!!!

Holy crap!!!!!!  Out of nowhere my license plate relocator arrived today!!!!! I didn't expect that!!!!   Well, I guess I know what probly happened......I gather from what the rep told me about the item being out of stock, I'm willing to bet they've just been jacking me around till they got the item in stock and shipped it to me.  All the same , I think that's chicken sh**.  
    Oh well, I'm satisfied that it's here,  but word to the wise, don't expect any kind of decent service from these people.  You may want to actually call and make sure they have what you want in stock befor you order.
    Good luck to all.
Pics!?
rock.gif

ok, will post some pics tommarow............BTW, the relocator has a hayabusa kanji and name cut out of the sheet metal, it looks real cool. Unfortunately the hole in the locator that is supposed to fit on the axel is only big enough to fit on the end of the axel with the threads on it (the right side of the swingarm). Since the relocator was ment for the left side of the swingarm, the Kanji and name cut out is backwards when mounted on the right side. It's just another problem illastrating this company's incompatency , but I've made my point and hope others learn from my lesson.
While I'm on the subject, does anyone know what would happen if I took the axel off and reversed it so that the threads would be on the left side of the swingarm?

last but not least....

<!--EDIT|GOD
Reason for Edit: "needed to erase plate number"|1148520984 -->

Rear.jpg

ok, will post some pics tommarow............BTW, the relocator has a hayabusa kanji and name cut out of the sheet metal, it looks real cool. Unfortunately the hole in the locator that is supposed to fit on the axel is only big enough to fit on the end of the axel with the threads on it (the right side of the swingarm). Since the relocator was ment for the left side of the swingarm, the Kanji and name cut out is backwards when mounted on the right side.  It's just another problem illastrating this company's incompatency , but  I've made my point and hope others learn from my lesson.
    While I'm on the subject, does anyone know what would happen if I took the axel off and reversed it so that the threads would be on the left side of the swingarm?
nothing of consequence. It'll be fine.

Most people do that when they switch to full exhaust. Makes takin off the axle that much easier (without that can in your face).

ok, will post some pics tommarow............BTW, the relocator has a hayabusa kanji and name cut out of the sheet metal, it looks real cool. Unfortunately the hole in the locator that is supposed to fit on the axel is only big enough to fit on the end of the axel with the threads on it (the right side of the swingarm). Since the relocator was ment for the left side of the swingarm, the Kanji and name cut out is backwards when mounted on the right side.  It's just another problem illastrating this company's incompatency , but  I've made my point and hope others learn from my lesson.
nothing of consequence. It'll be fine.

Most people do that when they switch to full exhaust. Makes takin off the axle that much easier (without that can in your face).
+1 you need to switch it. i switched mine....now its much easier to take off the nut or loosen it when adjusting the chain.

I'm having the same problems, I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and didn't see this thread till it was too late. I cannot get anyone to pick up the phone, I've left messages, no call back. Now the voice mail wont even pick up. I cannot get anyone to respond to my emails, and their website has been down for over a week. I don't know what to do...

I'm having the same problems, I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and didn't see this thread till it was too late. I cannot get anyone to pick up the phone, I've left messages, no call back. Now the voice mail wont even pick up. I cannot get anyone to respond to my emails, and their website has been down for over a week. I don't know what to do...
[*] Welcome to the .org.
[*] Keep trying, it may take a while but they may come through.
[*] Come to terms w/ this being a lesson learned via loss of money.
[*] There's plenty of info here.  Do a search!  SOMEONE has done it, seen it, been through it, overcame it.

DO NOT BUY FROM FORMALLY TEXAS FAIRING.COM these bastids boned me 4 years ago and i see a post like this every year on the org. we should make a buyer beware section for this reason.
i bought an undertail for my 01 ninja and paid w/ a money order. they cashed it and i recieved no product. i made literally dozens of phone calls and spoke w/ the same girl who put me on hold, hung up, and a few times didn't even answer. finally, after reporting them to the texas better business bureau and the attorney generals office, the owner wrote me a letter apologizing for the 2 month chase and cut me a check for $250. end result, the check cleared. my advice, file a complaint and keep you records that prove you purchased a product from them. good luck!
guns.gif

home of the "texas tuck" ? check there number of complaints filed through the b.b.b. o.k. now i'm done rambling.............

Back