Txf extreme has horrible service!!!!!!

GOD

Registered
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but this is where I was recommended  to them, so I'm guessing others here have doen business with them befor.....

It has been over two weeks since I ordered my license plate relocator from TFX Extreme, and in the "extra instructions"  field of the order form I asked for them to let me know a "general time for expected delivery".  They never did, so two days ago I gave them a few calls(because they didn't pick up the first two times) at 11:30.  I was told that the shipping dept, and only the shipping dept, could give me an answere about my package. The lady took my name and number and told me the shipping dept. would give me a call when they got a chance.  ......Apperently they never got a chance.
    4 hours later I called back and the woman seemed irritated that I didn't wait longer, and told me they would call me......................I'm rambleing.............
    long story short, it's been almost 3 days now and everytime I call I'm put on hold for shipping.  I never wait longer than 15 min and estimate my time on the phone with them at a little under 2 hours.........Still no status on my package.
    I think most people understand my frustration, but I'm just wondering if this has just been a fluke thing or an on going problem?  
                            Again, I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place for this thread.

<!--EDIT|GOD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146173246 -->

rock.gif

If I recall correctly I believe I was the one that recommended them when you were researching for tag mounts w/ lights. I have ordered from them in the past and a friend has recently ordered and received his tag mount.

You are defintely not the first to experience poor customer service. I'm experiencing it now w/ a different company that has already been blasted on the .org. I apologize for your inconvenience and hope it works out for the best for you.

Could you tell us who they are...

David
They as in the business-

They as in the employees- I could not get the name of the woman answering the phone, but when I eventually asked for a supervisor, she said she would put me through to sherry, sheryl, or something that sounds like those names. Unfortunately, the lady or ladies that I spoke to sounded somewhat adgitated.
I know for the most part people don't just tend to be jerks for fun(some do i'm sure), and I know I can't just be being picked on, maybe there is some problem right now and they are dealing with alot of complaints or something.
I was told by the rep. that she would personally give me a call befor they closed today at 5:30 to let me know if she did or didn't get an answer from the shipping dept., but the call never came through. When I call tommarow I'll get her name and the name of the supervisor.
I'm sure this will work itself out eventually, just want others to be aware of a possible prob.

Oh, and no need to appologize Big-T, I appreciate the info you gave and I've recieved great service from places that I heard later had crummy service. I hope this is the case here and I'm one of the few that can't get their questions answered.

poke.gif
Just poking fun at your name. Hope it works out for you , and yes i'd be pissed.

Ok, this goes beyond frustration....... I called and finally spoke to a woman, she put me on hold and said that SHE would talk to shipping herself, so i was put on hold for 67 min.

Could you tell us who they are...

David
They as in the business-  

They as in the employees- I could not get the name of the woman answering the phone, but when I eventually asked for a supervisor, she said she would put me through to sherry, sheryl, or something that sounds like those names.  Unfortunately, the lady or ladies that I spoke to sounded somewhat adgitated.  
    I know for the most part people don't just tend to be jerks for fun(some do i'm sure), and I know I can't just be being picked on, maybe there is some problem right now and they are dealing with alot of complaints or something.  
    I was told by the rep. that she would personally give me a call befor they closed today at 5:30 to let me know if she did or didn't get an answer from the shipping dept., but the call never came through.  When I call tommarow I'll get her name and the name of the supervisor.
    I'm sure this will work itself out eventually, just want others to be aware of a possible prob.
I couldnt get the link to work .

ok, i hung up and called again and now they won't answere.......I guess dallas isn't too far from houston..........Nice busa ride for the weekend

No luck today, was never able to get them on the phone, and they are "closed" on the weekends. Don't know what to do.......On a good note, I just finished putting on my Yoshimura Tri oval dual tip full race system on about 2 hours ago. Sounds good. But untill I get my License plate bracket, I can't put my undertail on.....:(
BTW, I'm also having trouble with an e-bay "company" called "PitTEk. I ordered a purple hugger to match my 2004 black and purple hayabusa, but the purple they have is way too dark(almost black). They are working with me so no problem with the service, but be carefull what color items you order from them.
Well, I planned to have all my mods on in one whole install, but at least I have the exhaust....I'll let you guys know how this eventually turns out!
smile.gif

I had the same crappy service out of them. Luckily for me, they displayed their ineptitude before I actually finished placing my order. I told them no thank you.

Well, it seems like i'm gonna have take my business elsewhere. I called them today (they only picked up on the 6th call) and the woman refused to give me just a first name. She did however tell me she would check the status of my package and proceeded to hang up on me. I can not get them to pick up again.

All I can say is stay away from these "people". I say "people", but I can't help but feel that this is a one man, or should I say, one woman show. They have done nothing to show that there is actually more than one person working there.
Stay away, stay away, stay away. I don't know how to stress how frustrating this is. They have my money, I have nothing. I've been hung up on, and talked to like I'm an inconvienence to the woman on the other end. It's been 3 weeks and I don't have anything, not even an answere.
Don't know what to do now........

Call your CC company, tell them to cancel your order. Call your BBB and make them aware of the situation and get some legal docs prepped as well.

Serve the fuggers.
mad.gif

I have another update for you guys.........today I called and they answered on the first ring! That's a first. The woman I talked to was cindy. She actually spent 4 or 5 min talking to me. She said that the powder coated black plate relocator was out of stock, but according to her records, my order had shipped. We both agreed since they are located in Dallas TX, and I'm here in houston TX, I should have recieve my package with 3 days of shipment.
So, she told me that she would talk with her supervisor Katherine and get back to me. I bet you know what happend next................nothing. No call, no answere, nothing. This conversation took place at 12:30, she said she'd call back within the hour, and never called. I couldn't even get a hold of her the rest of the day.
Well, I guess that's ok, I called my card company yesterday and I'm getting the reimbersmant process started. I don't think I'm going to try talking to them.
If any of you ever do business with these people, I hope it goes better than it did with me.

Holy crap!!!!!! Out of nowhere my license plate relocator arrived today!!!!! I didn't expect that!!!! Well, I guess I know what probly happened......I gather from what the rep told me about the item being out of stock, I'm willing to bet they've just been jacking me around till they got the item in stock and shipped it to me. All the same , I think that's chicken sh**.
Oh well, I'm satisfied that it's here, but word to the wise, don't expect any kind of decent service from these people. You may want to actually call and make sure they have what you want in stock befor you order.
Good luck to all.

Back