Just north of Dallas........and south of Denton
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

smile.gif

2006-2007 Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows®

November 17-19 Fort Worth Convention Center Fort Worth, TX

We got plenty of time to plan this... lets get a group of us .org people together and go check out this show!!!!

DFW there's plenty o country roads around
biggrin.gif
glen rose area, PK or north of frisco

Thunder Over Texas

I’m heading down to this on Friday the 1st.  Don’t know if it’s the kind of thing that most of us are into but my wife wants to go and I got in-laws in Granbury so I’m going to check it out.  Here is the link to the event schedule…

Event Link

I’ll be doing the Saturday scenic ride and possibly the Thunder Run on Sat as well.  There will be a stunt show as well as a car and bike show.  Of course food and many different types of vendors.  Looks to be a good time so I thought I’d put it out there for something to do.  It’s a family oriented thing too so if you don’t want to ride down you can drive down with the family and check it out.  As of right now me, my wife and my father in-law will be doing the ride on Saturday morning and possibly the Thunder Run ( cant have a poker run in Texas anymore ) as well.  Hope to run into a board members down there as well as some cooler temps like today was, minus the rain of course.  Anyone plan on going to this?

Thunder Over Texas

I’m heading down to this on Friday the 1st.  Don’t know if it’s the kind of thing that most of us are into but my wife wants to go and I got in-laws in Granbury so I’m going to check it out.  Here is the link to the event schedule…

Event Link

I’ll be doing the Saturday scenic ride and possibly the Thunder Run on Sat as well.  There will be a stunt show as well as a car and bike show.  Of course food and many different types of vendors.  Looks to be a good time so I thought I’d put it out there for something to do.  It’s a family oriented thing too so if you don’t want to ride down you can drive down with the family and check it out.  As of right now me, my wife and my father in-law will be doing the ride on Saturday morning and possibly the Thunder Run ( cant have a poker run in Texas anymore ) as well.  Hope to run into a board members down there as well as some cooler temps like today was, minus the rain of course.  Anyone plan on going to this?
bump.gif

(psteen @ Sep. 15 2006,21:09) Uptown Dallas.

At Blue Goose in Addison most Tuesday nights.

Paul Steen
I hit the Goose every now and then as well. I'll be watching for ya.

New Mexico Roster

Wag and Nanwags
MrGxr
Warwgn

Anyone else?

--Wag--

Hey splcomplord-- I am in SA. Been lookin for other riders on Busas-- only met one on a '06 up near Canyon Lake-- was that you?

I seen that this was kinda of an old thread but still want to post in case any of you TX Busa riders just glance at this thread every know and then. I just started a new topic on a Meet N Greet here in the Austin Area because the ROT Rally is just around the corner as well as the TX Relay so so if any of you fellow Texans or anyone else that wants to stop on by just PM me and lets put together a Meet N Greet here in the near future.

Abilene, there's at least two of us here. I've seen other Busas, don't know if all are on the board.

Upcoming event that is sure to please... I havent made one yet and i'm only 2 hours away. I'm going to make this one weather permiting though so... anyone else have plans to go to this???

http://www.motoliberty.com/

7TH ANNUAL CRAWFISH BOIL IS APRIL 22nd. MARK YOUR CALENDAR.
This is our best party of the year and this year we'll have a band out in the parking lot. Don't miss it!

Back