NM Riders

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
Anyone ever ride in NM? If so, where are good places to ride closer than 12 hours from Clovis? And if you see this bike, don't be afraid to say hi!

Busa 1.jpg

The closest good places to ride in NM from where you are will be up towards Sante Fe/Taos, or down towards Ruidoso. My choice would be to shoot up to Springer, then take US 64 through Cimarron Canyon to Eagles Nest. From there head to Angel Fire, then NM 434 south to Mora. That is my fave road in NM I think. From there 518 to Taos is a blast. Many awesome roads to explore in that area. If you see anything on the maps, and have questions, feel free to ask. I'm not from NM, but have ridden many miles there :)

My friends and I are planning a trip thru Mescalero when I get back, up 244 and such making it a two day trip, on to get there, ride half, then hotel, then the other half and home. Those pretty good roads up in there?

There is some nice riding around Mescalero like 48/37 to Ruidosa, and 82 to Cloud croft. The Sun Spot Hwy down to the observatory is pretty cool too.

Back