TX. NM

Hey fellas Meet N Greet in Austin On June 2 you can find more info by searching Meet N Greet Texas or you can find the thread here: Other Forums » Geographic Riding Areas » Meet N Greet in Teaxs. Hope to see you guys there I have picked out a pretty good ride as well. I am going to ride the route in the next few weeks to look at road conditions.

anybody in the longview area. Going to be that way starting friday for a couple weeks. plan on taking the bike. would like to go to a bike night if there is one anywhere around.

San Antonio by week... Leaky by weekend...
thumb_up.gif

Still here in no mans land... nothing to see here... move along... even seriously thinking of selling the bike cause i have absolutly nobody to ride with... really depressing actally... only reason i'm not selling right now is because of gas prices...

Still here in no mans land... nothing to see here... move along... even seriously thinking of selling the bike cause i have absolutly nobody to ride with...  really depressing actally...  only reason i'm not selling right now is because of gas prices...
DUDE are you nutz I enjoy riding alone most of the time bro so what is the problem
rock.gif

Still here in no mans land... nothing to see here... move along... even seriously thinking of selling the bike cause i have absolutly nobody to ride with...  really depressing actally...  only reason i'm not selling right now is because of gas prices...
DUDE are you nutz I enjoy riding alone most of the time bro so what is the problem
rock.gif
problem is that to get anywhere around here that is worth riding on you have to travel at least 2 or more hours... nothing but straight flat torn up Texas roads up here. I dont so much mind riding alone, its the combo of being alone and the area i guess. I put 8000 miles on my bike in the first 1 1/2 years... the last year, my riding buddy retired and moved to TN. I've put almost 3000 miles on my bike since and 800 of that was riding down to San Antonio and back that one summer you changed my tire for me. I need to go to a bash or Eurika or something and get out!!!
banghead.gif

rock.gif
problem is that to get anywhere around here that is worth riding on you have to travel at least 2 or more hours... nothing but straight flat torn up Texas roads up here.  I dont so much mind riding alone, its the combo of being alone and the area i guess.  I put 8000 miles on my bike in the first 1 1/2 years... the last year, my riding buddy retired and moved to TN.  I've put almost 3000 miles on my bike since and 800 of that was riding down to San Antonio and back that one summer you changed my tire for me.  I need to go to a bash or Eurika or something and get out!!!  
banghead.gif
Well if you get some time come on down fella I ride with you. Or bring your A$$ to our Trackday on the 19th they have leather rentals at ridesmart.

I have to make another San Antonio trip on the 16th to the 18th. If the wife doesnt have a problem with it, i'll be there on the 19th to at least hang out and watch... i'll have to pass on the track.

I have to make another San Antonio trip on the 16th to the 18th.  If the wife doesnt have a problem with it, i'll be there on the 19th to at least hang out and watch... i'll have to pass on the track.
Yeah Bro come out and Watch and hang out with us man it will be a good time for sure.

Back