two brothers, PCIII or dynojet power commander?

yeahh im looking into the PCIII. they have the street edition and the race. I think ill go with the race because the street edition is limited to what you can edit

They all say not for street use! Have never heard of one that is limited as to what u can edit versus another one. Hmm news to me. Good luck, more importantly than all that u need to find a GOOD tuner.
Posted via Mobile Device

Russell,

Don't get that EX or whatever it is called PCIII. Get the normal one, the one you speak of is for California emissions.

If your bike is 08/09 newer, go with the PC-V

I have one and it does great. I had a PCIII back in the day and I didn't like it at all. You have to use a 9 volt battery to load a map and it will literally EAT that battery in the span of 2 minutes. The PC-V runs off USB on your laptop and will run forever if needed.

The flash people speak of is a very powerful tool and one I would recommend over all others if you had a dyno and knew what you were doing. In someone who has not a lot of experience in that field, go with the Power Commander, yes same thing as PCIII and PC-V, the PC-V is just the newest version.

they do have a limited pcIII
go to powercommander/dynpjet .com
you will see 2 versions...for the pcIII
the race one,,thats theone you want,,thats the one i have
and the other limilted,,is the one you have to but[ so they say] if you live in califirnia,,,,Its on the opening page of the site,there side by side,,,,
its a no brainer which one to buy,,,and you can find them online for 265,00

Back