Turn signal bulbs

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, don't know how many years have the same bulbs, but the 06 front turn signal bulb is apprently a hard bulb to locate. It has offset prongs. I called all the stealerships around and they all had to order them. I stopeed by ever auto parts store and none had the bulbs except for one. Advance Auto parts. Apperently a bulb that fits in some exotic cars works. Just incase anyone else runs into this problem it is a 7507 (py21W) b y Sylvania, marked European lamp. I did not want to wait a week. Took all day though to find one place that had them. Just thought this might help if someone else ever needs to find a quick replacement.

I am not sure about earlier years. It has the offset 180 degree pins and is orange and one element. I don't know if that helps...

someone on this board referred us too a sylvania silverstar # 1147a i believe. i put them in the front's and rear's and what a difference. this is only for clear lenses and give a blue iridium look to them. they ran me about $10 at auto zone or advace auto. i can't remember which one. all in all, screw the dealer they are a waste of your time. imho!

Back