turbo who makes the best kit

what side of the country are you on? there are a number of very qualified shops/people to install a turbo on these already overpowered monsters... Also do you have a budget? I would start around 5G and go up from there

I hear good things about RCC,

beerchug.gif

Mcxpress makes an awesome kit...saw one at a show and it was  
drools.gif
 but too expensive for my taste.  I might get flamed but I feel velocity sort of cheapened their kit for lack of better word.  I have a stage one and it just doesn't seem as nice as my buddy's kit from a few years back (both stage 1) but still a good kit.  I've never heard anything bad about RCC and haven't gotten a chance to see their recent kits in person so can't comment there.  So I guess I'd say velocity is the best bang for the buck.  Oh and if you're looking for big power their stage 3 is wicked  
super.gif

Velocity Racing hands down. They provide a great kit that bolts on and does what it suppose to. Hard to find a kit that provides that.

I guess it depends on which shop you talk to and who may be a vendor for which ever turbo kit co  
lurk.gif
That is a pretty accurate statement and brings up a good point.

You need to choose the installer and turbo kit builder as a package. A bad installer/tuner can screw up any of them. A good installer with turbo experience is going to have a preference due his previous installations.

I ran a velocty for a little over a year with very few problems, and the problems I had were not due to the kit,too much power! I broke every chain made.There will be some trimming of the [lastics on ALL the kits, just letting you know.

I ran a velocty for a little over a year with very few problems, and the problems I had were not due to the kit,too much power! I broke every chain made.There will be some trimming of the [lastics on ALL the kits, just letting you know.
Pimpn aint Eazy, Paul.
cool.gif

rcc makes some pretty good kits, i have being running a velocity stage two kit since 03 with now problem's to date, what you need to decide is what you want the kit for street or track or both,and how far you are going to push it, but what ever you do make sure it's install and tune properly by a reputable speed shop not your local bike dealer so do your research and then decide what you really want to do....i did the install myself and build the motor, carillo h-beam rods, je turbo pistons, carpenter springs, ape main bearing studs, arp head studs, hv oil pump gear, .080 spacer plate, adj. cam sprockets....these are just some of the option you might want to consider if you panl to push the kit above 6-8 psi...

RCC Turbo kit. Excellent quality and fit. Customer service is excellent.

As far as installation and tuning. Contact Greg at HPC in Frederick, MD. Greg tuned mine and did a great job.

Back