turbo who makes the best kit

RCC, best kit out there, and good price...but what makes it the only kit to go for is Richard himself, awesome guy to deal with!

if you got deep pockets...NLR turbo...

RCC
thumb_up.gif

I have a Velocity stage 1 that made 255 on the dyno. The install was easy and Mikey Slowe tuned it. If you wanna drive to Dover DE you can check it out for yourself.

I have said this before richard and barry make very good quality stuff both kits make good power [with a proper tune] install is no big deal just lay your parts out and take your time when you get the bike fired get it to a good tuner and have a good dyno map done. when I finaly decided to go turbo and doing some exaustive homework I started makeing phone calls maybe richard was busy when I called but barry answered the phone richard didn't got the kit from barry turbo and fab work nice, cd map that came with kit should have pitched it when I opened the box. dont know if richards would have ben better? . also in all fairness velocity's only a couple of hours away so I could drive there if need be barrys tech support is ok but I have also spoke with richard and he's cool will help even if he didn't sell you the kit price's are aout the same for stage1 and stage2 good luck with whoever you go with
beerchug.gif

Back