Turbo Teaser

nychayabusa

Registered
Just a teaser video and pic of my new Turbo busa thanks to Powerhouse Motorcycles! I will post a whole writeup and more pics/videos this weekend as the weather will be amazing. I leave you all with this for now..... :lol:

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you, I was wondering when we would get to see the new bike. How big was your smile when you first heard the boost come in?

Just remember with the turbo the roads are never long enough and things come faster towards you.

my 06 is being built NA, big bore, with spray. maybe if i pick up an 09, it'll get boosted

megawatt,

I was thinking to myself, this can't be right! Now I see weveryone means when they say once you sit on a turbo bike the rest is history. I still have a smile pasted on me! And that is just from the sound of the dump pipes :laugh: Can wait for tomorrow, lots of riding this weekend. 70 degrees! :cheerleader:

Frank, I haveen't even had the balls yet to take it past 8K RPM. This weekend will be a different story though. Stay tuned. :whistle:

haha OK. I will try to get a friend to video me. Of course nothing good comes about after the famous words, "Hay watch this!" :laugh:

oh, and you need a quickshifter. o man, lagless shifts are the shizzle in a turbo vehicle. shifting fast vs. shifting at WOT are totally different in a turbo car, i'd assume even more different on a turbo bike.

Back