you gotta check this out..

I know some see this as a "competition" or something like that, but that logo with the Gen2 key is friggin awesome!! Why can't anyone here come up with stuff like that?!?!?!?

Love it! :bowdown:

I mean no disrespect to anyone on the fourm or want to step on any ones toes.. I also dont want it to come across as a "competition".. just one Busa lover to another.. so if it came across that way im sorry..

I mean no disrespect to anyone on the fourm or want to step on any ones toes.. I also dont want it to come across as a "competition".. just one Busa lover to another.. so if it came across that way im sorry..

I didn't mean it like that, it just seems like the Stampede is like those beasts in the woods in that M. Night Shyamalan movie is all. THOSE WE DON'T SPEAK OF... :rofl:

There is a little history with Scar and the Stampede. We don't charge anything for the Busa Bash. It is not organized and you aren't required to do / pay for anything unless you want to. From what I am told, the stampede is a different story and more geared to monetarily benefit the coordinator.

There is a little history with Scar and the Stampede. We don't charge anything for the Busa Bash. It is not organized and you aren't required to do / pay for anything unless you want to. From what I am told, the stampede is a different story and more geared to monetarily benefit the coordinator.

Like I said I came across this and thoght ide share it.. I Love the busa bash and have nothing agenst it.. Ide love to go to one.. im straped for cash I put my dog down and her med bills were over $1,800 i mean no disrespect to anyone I was just sharing what I came up with.. Im getting close to selling my bike to pay bills and my bike is paid off. I lost my job im not trying to out shine anyone.. just thought people would like to injoy more Busaness.. Im sorry

Like I said I came across this and thoght ide share it.. I Love the busa bash and have nothing agenst it.. Ide love to go to one.. im straped for cash I put my dog down and her med bills were over $1,800 i mean no disrespect to anyone I was just sharing what I came up with.. Im getting close to selling my bike to pay bills and my bike is paid off. I lost my job im not trying to out shine anyone.. just thought people would like to injoy more Busaness.. Im sorry

No problem brother...just that the "other" event is a pay per view kinda thing and is not in the true spirit of what goes on here at the org.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you can ride down, this will be a fun inexpensive weekend.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/2011-midwest-mng/147241-2011-midwest-mng-st-louis.html

There are a couple of other folks from around Milwaukee coming.

What has two thumbs, and is going to this?? THIS GUY! :thumbsup:

I hope things turn around quickly for you Pit Bull.. Hold on to the bike as long as you can. Even when things turn around, it will be the LAST thing you get back. Ask me how I know this.. :banghead:

+1 Me too, been there, done that...it sucks. I wish you well man:beerchug:

All events have expenses... I havemt made a dime from HIH trust me... But the amount of organizing... Track time... Events and sponsorship... I couldnt rustle up the fun like scar has and it be free either.

Back