Tuning Stage II Turbo Bike

Husky

Registered
Hello, got a Stage II, Turbo Busa with AMS 1000, Microtech secondary fuel controll, Aquimist methanol injections, runs lean and need help tuning. The guy that use to do it here in Colorado real bz and backed up. Anyone have any suggestions on anyone in Colorado thats familiar withe these setups.

Thanks

How long has it been running well, and when did it start running lean? Could be something simple. Have you checked your fuel pressure?

Thanks for the tips guys, I have checked both of those and checked for any loose connections etc., but nothing jumped out at me. This is a new bike to me so going through the process of elimination to find the problem and trying to work through somone elses headache.

If your not familiar with it I wouldn't attempt 2 tweak or take stab in the dark @ it......

That's a whole Lotta $$$$ to take a chance with IMO :whistle:

Best bet is 2 wait till that guy can squeeze you in or plan a road trip and haul it 2 one of our Turbo gurus/sponsors :beerchug:

If your not familiar with it I wouldn't attempt 2 tweak or take stab in the dark @ it......

That's a whole Lotta $$$$ to take a chance with IMO :whistle:

Best bet is 2 wait till that guy can squeeze you in or plan a road trip and haul it 2 one of our Turbo gurus/sponsors :beerchug:

As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. I just dont have enought experience to mess with something like this and melting a motor cause I did something wrong is not worth the risk. If I dont find anyone else here in Colorado, I will probably just take a road trip to have it done right.

Faster motorsports at 2226 South Jason Street Denver, CO 80223 (303) 825-0975 did the tune on my stg 1.

Back