Tulsa area guys-Starbird show

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
If any of you guys go I the Starbird show this year look for me. I'm by the ramp for the monster truck show. Hope to see you guys there!

i made it up today. didnt see you around, seen your bike though, nice ride. how did you fair in the show. looked like the nicest sport bike in there along with the unique collision busa, i dont think it was entered though.

I didn't make it up there until around 4 today. My wife hadn't been all weekend so we were walking around. I got a plaque for top 5 in the class just don't know what place it was. I think the Busa was entered but in not sure what class he was in.

I didn't make it up there until around 4 today. My wife hadn't been all weekend so we were walking around. I got a plaque for top 5 in the class just don't know what place it was. I think the Busa was entered but in not sure what class he was in.

thats about the same time i got there too, we watched some the freestyle moto-x and the monster trucks then walked around some. who won the fine nine? dont know if it was one of the cars in the fine nine but that dark silver vette with the zl1 drivetrain was one of my favorite cars up there.

The Chrysler imperial was the car that won the fine nine. The vette was one of the entrants for the fine nine. The Mack fire truck was cool as hell. And the fact that all the pumps and stuff worked made it that much better.

Back