Triple Tree Cover...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys/Gals,

It's me again and I need some help. Can someone give me some places where I can purchase a lowering triple tree cover?
rock.gif
I know that Street -n- Track has them for $200 (polished) and $250 (chrome). But, I was wondering if there were other places that offer them? I just want to compare prices. I was looking at them for $150 (polished) on ebay the other night, but I can't find the vendor's email address or phone number to ask questions. Some vendors on ebay offer all their info in case questions want to be asked. I'm not too keen on dealing with anyone without a phone # or website. This would be very much appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanx in advance...

Brian

Get them from Tom (Warbaby). I am sure that prices will be pretty close regardless as they are all pretty much the same. So why not purchase from a board member like Tom, right.

CHECK OUT SCHNITZ THEY HAVE A COOL BLACK ANODIZED THAT I THINK I AM GONNA GET ... ( WHEN THE FUNDS ARE RIGHT) www.Schnitzracing.com

CHECK OUT SCHNITZ THEY HAVE A COOL BLACK ANODIZED THAT I THINK I AM GONNA GET ... ( WHEN THE FUNDS ARE RIGHT) www.Schnitzracing.com
I got one of those with the laser cut Hayabusa on it. I'll try to post pics when I the film developed. .............

Still old school with the pics...........Sorry........

Actually Briam.
Last week, I did. I ended up selling to Johnny. He didn't really want it, cause it's chrome.
He wants the black 1.

Write or call him and ask if he'll sell it. I bet he will.

Back