triple tree

madmex

Registered
i was looking at exoticyle's lowering triple tree for my 07 busa. looking for input on this and some pictures.
thanks. jim

I have a few different styles if you still need one..can even powdercoat it almost any color..

thanks goldenchild, i cannot get pictures of your triple trees to come up on your website.
jim

I'm building site myself,I have a lot of product to list,it takes a lot of time...lmk via pm what your looking for will send you pics...

I got mine off ebay. $100 to my door. the guy makes chrome and black w/logos...... I am old , I can't remember who I got it from.......
SNC10567.jpg

goldenchild, does anyone make a triple clamp that is chromed for the '08 that has "Hayabusa" embossed on it or just some design? I detest the look of my black triple...want to beautify my cockpit...I'll buy from you if you got something..2hip

goldenchild, does anyone make a triple clamp that is chromed for the '08 that has "hayabusa" embossed on it or just some design? I detest the look of my black triple...want to beautify my cockpit...i'll buy from you if you got something..2hip

best bet if not trying to super slam the bike..

BPP-S1308-TT-C-(08-09)_150.jpg

Goldenchild, how much? In stock? Do I have to move ignition? My busa is an o8. Will my Heli bars work with this unit? 2hip

Im not sure if GenI and GenIIs can use the same Trip tree or not, but my trip tree top clamp ( Chrome ) is for sale in the classified section.:beerchug:

Goldenchild, how much? In stock? Do I have to move ignition? My busa is an o8. Will my Heli bars work with this unit? 2hip

No on moving iginition it's bolted to the middle black tree......helibars are fine issues arise when you try to super slam these bikes.

doug, I bought and installed an exotic cycles top bar holder. Lowered front end 1". Later bought ASV/Pazzo levers that now hit the fairing due to the "pitch" of the bar holders. That clamp pitches them out and maybe forward from the stock.

do you honestly know if your bracket changes from oem pitch??

Back