So I made it to the track again after fixing a few more issues with the bike. I still have a couple of issues to deal with. I couldn't get below a 1.8 second 60 ft to save my life. When I tried to launch harder the bike would stall. I looked at the wideband log and it showed up to 14 afr at 0 on the vac/pressure gauge. My best time was a measly 10.25 and my highest trap was 146 I believe. I would post times but my wife threw away the slips haha. I lost every race, didnt beat any personal times, and the bike still randomly stalls out on me. But for the first time in a long time my two oldest came together to helped me at the track and we worked as team and this made the whole trip worth it.