Trip to hooters

ices_rofl.gif

I have never been to Hooters...what's the big deal?
biggrin.gif
*snickers*

ices_rofl.gif

biggrin.gif
 *snickers*
Okay "mom"... We're going next time I'm at the beach. You, Mike, Me, and whoever else... It's a GREAT family environment. Fun for kids of all ages....... as long as they are boys.
biggrin.gif

I'm kidding, I've actually seen alot of familys in Hooters when I go though. None up this way though, so it's kinda rare for me.
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

biggrin.gif
 *snickers*
Okay "mom"... We're going next time I'm at the beach. You, Mike, Me, and whoever else... It's a GREAT family environment. Fun for kids of all ages....... as long as they are boys.
biggrin.gif

I'm kidding, I've actually seen alot of familys in Hooters when I go though. None up this way though, so it's kinda rare for me.
sad.gif
Let's see...me, Mike, Sam and David...my boys already point out "boobies" on TV or say things while snickering like "Mommy, she doesn't have any clothes on" when she's just wearing a bikini...

I don't think my mind can take it! It would be a disaster...drool and snickering all around me, and that's just from Mike!
laugh.gif

I hear they have awesome hot wings...hate hot wings though...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I don't even know why *I* go to Hooters. The girls seem so fake and I'm not into that whole scene anyway, but my friend invited me and I need to get out of work. The girls in our MALLS here are better looking... I am shocked to see families with younger kids there, but I understand everybody's ideals and morals are different

I DO love the wings! I think they put nicotine or other addictive substance in them. On vaca a few weeks back I ate their wings every night for a week solid!

I don't even know why *I* go to Hooters. The girls seem so fake and I'm not into that whole scene anyway, but my friend invited me and I need to get out of work. The girls in our MALLS here are better looking... I am shocked to see families with younger kids there, but I understand everybody's ideals and morals are different

I DO love the wings! I think they put nicotine or other addictive substance in them. On vaca a few weeks back I ate their wings every night for a week solid!
Uh huh...

so that's why you chose Hooters to meet up at last year's Fall Iowa ride...the wings....

...riiight.

Back