got to meet BusaCruise...

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
while at the races at mid ohio, i was able to meet up with Hillard (busacruise) and his buddy...  i forget his name though and im thinkin the bacardi had alot to do with it.  we sat around the site for a bit and i re-hashed the ol subject of that wonderful speeding ticket he got on the cherohola during our hooters lunch run at the bash.  we then split ways for a bit and caught back up later in the night when all the mayhem was goin down.  from there, we headed back to my camp site and had more than a couple cold treats and shot the shizzle with everyone around.  here is a picture that i was able to get with him before the camera died.

<center>
busacruiseandozzy2.jpg

</center>

dont mind my gut much.....  its something that i have worked hard to maintain....

It is always good to meet up with members! Ozzy - how have you been?

Damn OZZ, you look nicely fugged up! I ride w/ BC on occasion. Funny thing is I'm from that area...The 'Ville. Where is the area you call Northern Ky?

Yeah... that's the real "H" w/out the Mrs. around.
wink.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 06 2007,23:02) It is always good to meet up with members!  Ozzy - how have you been?
it sure is Shawn. im doin ok i reckon...... work has consumed my life and im tryin to make a career move to get back down around the Cincy area.

other than that, just tryin to help a friend get his bike back together from a pretty good off he had back in june. figured since the parts were available to us, i went ahead and got 95 percent of the bike back together. just wainting on a headlight and then we got some body work to do and get her painted up.

everything good your way?? made the move to NC yet??

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 06 2007,23:05) Damn OZZ, you look nicely fugged up!  I ride w/ BC on occasion.  Funny thing is I'm from that area...The 'Ville.  Where is the area you call Northern Ky?

wink.gif
im originally from the florence/erlanger area which is basically right across the 71/75 bridge from cincy.

it was def good to hang with Hillard and his bud for sure!!!

PS..... the blue can of Monster energy drink mixed with Bacardi Limon is quite possibly the greatest drink on the face of the planet......

(OZZY @ Aug. 06 2007,22:06)
(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 06 2007,23:02) It is always good to meet up with members!  Ozzy - how have you been?
it sure is Shawn.  im doin ok i reckon......  work has consumed my life and im tryin to make a career move to get back down around the Cincy area.  

other than that, just tryin to help a friend get his bike back together from a pretty good off he had back in june.  figured since the parts were available to us, i went ahead and got 95 percent of the bike back together.  just wainting on a headlight and then we got some body work to do and get her painted up.

everything good your way??  made the move to NC yet??
Yep, I am in NC now and will be accepting my house on the 10th to the 14th of Sept... Life is good and I am trying to figure out when I can meet up with some of the NC boys...

(OZZY @ Aug. 06 2007,20:09)
(Over_Easy @ Aug. 06 2007,23:05) Damn OZZ, you look nicely fugged up!  I ride w/ BC on occasion.  Funny thing is I'm from that area...The 'Ville.  Where is the area you call Northern Ky?

wink.gif
im originally from the florence/erlanger area which is basically right across the 71/75 bridge from cincy.  

it was def good to hang with Hillard and his bud for sure!!!  

PS.....  the blue can of Monster energy drink mixed with Bacardi Limon is quite possibly the greatest drink on the face of the planet......
I'll have to try that one, but with Vodka instead...that Rum will leave you hurtin'.

Actually, I still believe I was the first person to invent/promote the Red Bull and Vodka concoction. I worked for one the first few U.S. distributors to carry Red Bull before it went direct back in 96'. Needless to say I had plenty of freebie cases sitting around. Ran out of beer one night and Red Bull and Vodka was born...IMO anyway. Next thing I knew was having RB and Vodka parties. Got it all free anyway.

a good time was defy had by all....... from what i remember anyways....
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

$410.00 .... and untold insurance premiums, I am sure!

Thanks Ozzy...appreciated the drinks...and crazy time had by all...right up to where that guy threw the rock at the excursion....

My friend's name is Aaron...the same guy that gives use hell at the last couple of Busa Bashes, on his FJR.

Hope your buddy enjoys the nair !... I'll post a couple of pix to that later!

beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Aug. 07 2007,22:01) $410.00 .... and untold insurance premiums, I am sure!

Thanks Ozzy...appreciated the drinks...and crazy time had by all...right up to where that guy threw the rock at the excursion....

My friend's name is Aaron...the same guy that gives use hell at the last couple of Busa Bashes, on his FJR.

Hope your buddy enjoys the nair !... I'll post a couple of pix to that later!

beerchug.gif
haha...... yea, i will have to get a couple pics up of that as well. and yea, i still cant believe that dude blasted out the back window of that brand new expedition.

we officially left outta there with no liquor remaining. not good considering everything that we brought down.....

Damn Criminals , glad you guys had fun. Familiar with the Erlanger area. Can't remember the place right across the river, Covington
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 07 2007,22:30) Damn Criminals , glad you guys had fun. Familiar with the Erlanger area. Can't remember the place right across the river,          Covington  
beerchug.gif
yea do3, covington is jsut right across the river from cincy. there are good times to be had down there!!!

Back