THIS IS A TRIP (1)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, in March I had the great fortune to go to Alaska on business.  I had never been there before, so I went there with much anticipation to see if reality matched my mental picture of Alaska.

It was exactly what I thought it was"¦cold, snow, and great, friendly, welcoming people.

While there, I met up with Boosta1395 for dinner.  After dinner, we went to his place to see his rides.  Awesome, awesome, awesome machinery"¦with tons of mods and luscious paint.  Sweet.

Here's a pic to commemorate the event.

I am remiss in telling this story, as the last couple of months have been unusually hectic in the travel and away-from-home department"¦

So, my Anchorage brother"¦from someone "outside"￾, I apologize for not getting this posted up sooner"¦  Thanks for your hospitality.  

On every business trip I take, I always try to hook up with brothers and sisters from the .oRg.  And, because of you, I can count my trip to Alaska as complete.

Hope you guys thaw out soon.

laugh.gif

Your friend,

Scar~

Boosta_1395_and_Scar_in_Anchorage_2_e_.jpg

Here's a few 'scenery' shots from the frozen-land...

Snow__Mountain__Sun.jpg

Thanks, again, Boosta...you're welcome to come to SD anytime and partake in our great hospitality.

Shoot, had I known, I could have hooked you up with my brother-in-law in Fairbanks...he's got an adventure company, could have taken you around to see the sights on snowmobiles
smile.gif
He doesn't have a Busa, but he does have one of my MANY pink Busa shirts
laugh.gif

Great shots...friggin' cold though...I can't go there...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Shoot, had I known, I could have hooked you up with my brother-in-law in Fairbanks...he's got an adventure company, could have taken you around to see the sights on snowmobiles
smile.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif
Next time...for sure...

Thanks for the head's-up. I grew up in Wisconsin, so I know the cold...and I LOVE snowmobiling! Used to own a bunch of Arctic Cats!

smile.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif
Next time...for sure...

Thanks for the head's-up. I grew up in Wisconsin, so I know the cold...and I LOVE snowmobiling! Used to own a bunch of Arctic Cats!
People that love the cold =
pillepalle.gif

all_coholic.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif
Next time...for sure...

Thanks for the head's-up.  I grew up in Wisconsin, so I know the cold...and I LOVE snowmobiling!  Used to own a bunch of Arctic Cats!
People that love the cold =  
pillepalle.gif

all_coholic.gif
Hey, now...I never said I loved the cold.
laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Probably wouldn't mind visiting AL, but too cold for me to live there. Looks like a good trip though.
beerchug.gif

I was born in Anchorage, lived outside Fairbanks for a while too! Left Alaska at the ripe old age of seven and haven't been back since. Really want to, just never works out though. Seeing Mt. McKinley(Denali)out of your living room window every day is not to be forgotten!

Back