Trip Metre Query

HayAbuseD

Registered
Just a quick query.....

The trip metres come with a fuel consumption reading. Is there anyway to change the "litres per 100km" to "km per litre"
rock.gif
? OR am i just stuck with what is there?

Cheers folks.
beerchug.gif

Just a quick query.....

The trip metres come with a fuel consumption reading.  Is there anyway to change the "litres per 100km" to "km per litre"
rock.gif
?  OR am i just stuck with what is there?

Cheers folks.
beerchug.gif
Here's what my owner's manual says.

<span style='color:blue'>Press reset button for 3 seconds to change from "km/l" to "l/100 km" mode.

Trip 1 fuel consumption mode change does not affect trip 2 fuel consumption mode.</span>

I've no idea where you live or what model you have, but the manual says it will not work for the UK model.  I'm stuck with "miles per litre" which takes a bit of getting used to.

Good luck,

Steve

Just a quick query.....

The trip metres come with a fuel consumption reading.  Is there anyway to change the "litres per 100km" to "km per litre"
rock.gif
?  OR am i just stuck with what is there?

Cheers folks.
beerchug.gif
Here's what my owner's manual says.

<span style='color:blue'>Press reset button for 3 seconds to change from "km/l" to "l/100 km" mode.

Trip 1 fuel consumption mode change does not affect trip 2 fuel consumption mode.</span>

I've no idea where you live or what model you have, but the manual says it will not work for the UK model.  I'm stuck with "miles per litre" which takes a bit of getting used to.

Good luck,

Steve
Hmmm.... cheers for the info.

I have a UK spec bike, but the module has been changed to Kilometres and litres..... I got mine 2nd hand and so haven't got the manual.

Holding the reset button down to Zero's the metre... Will continue to fiddle around....

Back