Gen 3 shows wrong fuel consumption

Ferittoo

Registered
Hello everyone;

I have a 2022 3rd gen Hayabusa which is only 1600km fully stock. There is a problem with fuel consumption meter. It shows my average around 15 L/100km even though I ride it calm and smooth. Weirdest of them all when I pull the clutch around 100 km/h and the bike flow as it is in neutral it shows the consumption as 50L/100km. I just don't know why. I reseted few times trip and consumption meter, tried riding on A,B,C mods and so on but no change whatsoever. What do you recommend?
Looking forward to get opinions.
Thanks!

Hello everyone;

I have a 2022 3rd gen Hayabusa which is only 1600km fully stock. There is a problem with fuel consumption meter. It shows my average around 15 L/100km even though I ride it calm and smooth. Weirdest of them all when I pull the clutch around 100 km/h and the bike flow as it is in neutral it shows the consumption as 50L/100km. I just don't know why. I reseted few times trip and consumption meter, tried riding on A,B,C mods and so on but no change whatsoever. What do you recommend?
Looking forward to get opinions.
Thanks!
Why don’t you take it to your local Suzuki franchise dealership?
It will be under warranty still, being only 1 year old, and it really is an issue for the dealer to sort out.
Welcome along!

Why don’t you take it to your local Suzuki franchise dealership?
It will be under warranty still, being only 1 year old, and it really is an issue for the dealer to sort out.
Welcome along!
Thanks for the recommendation.
I'm just seeking a solution which I might handle before taking it to a dealer. Dea far from where I live.
With 15-16 liters of gas I get around 220km of distance. Seems to me that only fuel consumption meter is faulty.

Back