Triboseat.

newman

Registered
Got a Triboseat a couple of weeks ago, but just managed to get out on the bike today with Lynne to try it out.

Lynne said it is brilliant, no more sliding about.

And she didn't slide in to me once or fidget about to get comfortable, after she got on the bike.

It was very easy to put on.

I think it was well worth £12.99+1.00 postage.

Here's a pic.

GOPR0024.jpg

So is this like velcro and a small air cushion layer combined? Looks like it would work.:thumbsup:

I have never seen this advertised in the U.S.,is it exclusive to europe? Will have to do a search. Thanks:beerchug:

This looks like something I can use. Seems like its only sold in the UK right now. If anyone finds a U.S vender, post it up.

Edit: Screw it, Just ordered mine directly from triboseat. Came out to be about $23 shipped.

Almost looks like a version of anti-slip material used under rugs on wood floors so they don't slide.
Except that his is black and probably has a smooth underside attached to slide on over the seat.

Looks good.

It's just like soft rubbery stuff.

I should have taken pics of when I put it on.

It's got a draw string, just lay your seat on it pull the draw string very tight, knot it and smooth it out.

Got it at Triboseat non slip passenger seat cover.

It takes a little while for the web site to come up.

Awesome ! Thanks , my buddy complains about his wife sliding all the time . I'll give him this link !!:thumbsup:

I've had one on my gen2 for about a year, and it's held up great. My wife really likes it since she's not sliding around on the seat, which makes a more comfortable ride for me too.
Quality is excellent and it only took about 10 days for it to get here.:beerchug:

I read really good reviews for this product and bought one. But before I even opened the package, I scored a Corbin rear seat with backrest. New Triboseat is $23 shipped from the UK, but I'll sell mine to someone for $15 shipped. PM me if you want it.

Back