Nearly dropped the bike.

newman

Registered
Went out for a nice ride with Lynne today and nothing happened except the satnav sent me the wrong way, we ended up at the University of Essex which had barriers so we could not pass. :laugh:. But when we got home I put the bike away, put it in gear pushed it forward so it wouldn't roll off the side stand and forgot to put the side stand down, all you could hear was me shouting "LYNNE" but I managed to save it, Lynne said you would not of hurt yourself you would have fallen on them bin bags, I told her I was not worried about me but the bike. This was followed by a lot of swearing. On another note about a mile from home I saw a girl on a scooter she was riding along at 30mph and I didn't have the heart to pass her so I just followed behind until she turned off near where I live.

Went out for a nice ride with Lynne today and nothing happened except the satnav sent me the wrong way, we ended up at the University of Essex which had barriers so we could not pass. :laugh:. But when we got home I put the bike away, put it in gear pushed it forward so it wouldn't roll off the side stand and forgot to put the side stand down, all you could hear was me shouting "LYNNE" but I managed to save it, Lynne said you would not of hurt yourself you would have fallen on them bin bags, I told her I was not worried about me but the bike. This was followed by a lot of swearing. On another note about a mile from home I saw a girl on a scooter she was riding along at 30mph and I didn't have the heart to pass her so I just followed behind until she turned off near where I live.

How'd you go that slow? Dropped it into reverse? :laugh:

i did that same thing about a month and a half ago...luckily there is a wall on the left side of the bike...so as i was leaning it to put on stand and had alot on my mind because of a battery problem i was figuring out and realized it hadnt put it down,only thing that happened was my back smacked the wall breaking through but the 2x4 caught me right on my rib area and broke one,was sore for 4 weeks...best part was my gopro was still running...so i caught my stupidity on tape...lol:whistle:

Back