tre ecu flashing?what

It's easy!

Remove the front seat

Under the seat is the battery and the ecu.

Disconnect the battery, then unplug the 2 plugs on the ecu, and put it in a small flare rate box, and ship it to me.

Yes you can feel it in every gear. You can change the horse power to what ever you want. Just get used to throttle. And just have a fun bike to ride.

i just worry that i wont be able to manage the take off in first.im still try to find out how fast i can pull the throttle without front end lifting up.

i just worry that i wont be able to manage the take off in first.im still try to find out how fast i can pull the throttle without front end lifting up.

If you can't handle stock, then you don't need the lower timing restrictions turned off.
I say that respectfully too:beerchug:

Now i gotta get it lol.also i already have a power commander 3 would a flash interfere with its function

Now i gotta get it lol.also i already have a power commander 3 would a flash interfere with its function

No sir, all the PowerCommander does is adjust the air/fuel.
You can have the ecu flashed and still use a PowerCommander base map or a PowerComander dyno tune for the a/f.
Or just get an Ecu Editor dyno tune and have everything done through Ecu Editor, including the a/f.

^^what he said....

A lot of riders and tuners use a combination of both. They use the ecu flash to remove the top speed limiter, raise RPM limit, hard fuel cut etc. and use the Power commander to manage the fuel and mapping

Back