Ecu flashing?

kdogg

Registered
I found a service on E-Bay out of California where you send in your ECU and they flash it and send it back to you. Can also pay $450 deposit and they will send you one already flashed and return your deposit when they recieve your core unit. Cost for service is $150.Found it by searching 08 hayabusa on EB and then ECU flashing.Would love to know what you al think!

MY 2 CENTS: sounds like you're getting a CANNED (generic) tune/map, not much different from downloading a map for a PC from Dynojet's site.

A custom dyno/tune is just that, TAILORED to your bike taking into account your location (altitude, humidity, etc.), riding style and goals/preferences.

Yeah..... seems pointless to me...Isn't the point of ECU Flashing that you get your bike on a dyno and the Tech tweaks it specifically based on the outputs of your specific bike???

Thats what i thought,but needed some feedback from the ORG.They do ask for your set-up(pipe,filter...ect).just sound like a quick fix since no tuners are near me and iam not a do it yourselfer.Thanks for you all input!:bowdown:

MY 2 CENTS: sounds like you're getting a CANNED (generic) tune/map, not much different from downloading a map for a PC from Dynojet's site.

A custom dyno/tune is just that, TAILORED to your bike taking into account your location (altitude, humidity, etc.), riding style and goals/preferences.

I agree, still cheaper than a PC3 with download map if thats the other option.

Thats what i thought,but needed some feedback from the ORG.They do ask for your set-up(pipe,filter...ect).just sound like a quick fix since no tuners are near me and iam not a do it yourselfer.Thanks for you all input!:bowdown:

yes there are you need to look harder

You can do it yourself, ECUeditor.com. Free software, you can buy the adapter, or build it yourself. Check it out, very powerful, and free!

I saw the same thing on ebay. There set up for ECU flashing is to pretty much derestrict it. It is SUPPOSE to unlock all restrictions. Gears 1-4 and 6th

The one on ebay is by smith - very nice product. You can also send your ecu to mps and they will do a basic flash for 70. Highly reccomend getting your own tuner or taking it to someone who can do the ecu dyno.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back