Traxxion Suspension

Vasilios

Registered
Hey! I installed on my 2008 'Busa the Traxxion AK-20 Cartridge Kit in the front forks and the Penske Two-Stage Shock in the rear.

Let me say WOW! It is a really big difference. I weigh about 280 lbs and normally ride 1-up. So not being a small guy, I just wanted a suspension geared for my weight and Traxxion does do just that.

My shop has installed Traxxion on other bikes but not on a 'Busa. So I made the sacrifice and do not regret it at all. Now when I roll off the throttle there is no more forward dive. I feel more confident going through a turn knowing the suspension can handle me. Hard breaking is easier since the forward momentum is reduced significantly.

If anyone in Sacramento is interested in riding how it feels, get in touch with me so you can take is for a short test ride yourself.

getting your suspension worked on and everything setup for you and your type of ridding makes a world of difference :beerchug::thumbsup:

Definetly makes a big difference. :thumbsup:

It certainly does. I mostly ride the street and Interstate. When I get a chance I hit up the back roads on my own due to the type of hours I keep.

Traxxion does alot of great stuff. Each AK20 cartridge kit is set up for each rider with what type of riding they do, how much they weigh, and if they ride 2-up or not.

We were able to hide the reservoir bottle under the rear cowl for the rear shock. This way when its parked - no one is wiser to what I have. The SAG is just under 1".

The ride overall is firmer but there is less rebound. I found by playing with the air pressure I can get a "softer" ride with the tire pressure set at about 36-38 versus having a stiffer ride at 42. There are of course pros and cons for manipulating the air pressure.

a great mod. I have the ak-20 kit and the three-stage shock. enjoy.

Hey! I installed on my 2008 'Busa the Traxxion AK-20 Cartridge Kit in the front forks and the Penske Two-Stage Shock in the rear.

Let me say WOW! It is a really big difference. I weigh about 280 lbs and normally ride 1-up. So not being a small guy, I just wanted a suspension geared for my weight and Traxxion does do just that.

My shop has installed Traxxion on other bikes but not on a 'Busa. So I made the sacrifice and do not regret it at all. Now when I roll off the throttle there is no more forward dive. I feel more confident going through a turn knowing the suspension can handle me. Hard breaking is easier since the forward momentum is reduced significantly.

If anyone in Sacramento is interested in riding how it feels, get in touch with me so you can take is for a short test ride yourself.

Back