Traxxion Dynamics

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I will be heading down to Atlanta tomorrow to pick up my Busa.

I had Traxxion install their Axxiom valve kit and springs rated for a fatt guy in the front.

On the rear, I bought a stock rear from here that was revalved by Traxxion and had a 1100lb Hyperpro spring installed.

I hope to have some riding time in soon if the weather cooperates.

I will be heading near the Gap on my way home. I may just have to unload and make a few passes....lol.

Special thanks to Mike at Traxxion for offering up the group buy end of last year and for working with my schedule.

Let me know if you come through Chattanooga. I will meet ya somewhere. You have my #.
We are gonna be making a big loop.

Leaving Asheville tomorrow, staying Friday night in Atlanta, picking up bike on Saturday and heading out on 75 to see my parents North of Knoxville.

On the way home Sunday, I may *ahem* take a detour through the Gap.

VMAN you will be happy with the new front I'm sure. I had my front resprung and revalved here in south fla at gmd computrac. They do most of the track bikes in the area.

After I installed the ss lines up front the nose would dive badly under heavy breaking. The front forks do not have much useable adjustment so I could not control the dive.

Now with the new valves and the proper tech help the front is great a huge difference. Now I'm ready for some track days.

VMAN you will be happy with the new front I'm sure. I had my front resprung and revalved here in south fla at gmd computrac. They do most of the track bikes in the area.

After I installed the ss lines up front the nose would dive badly under heavy breaking. The front forks do not have much useable adjustment so I could not control the dive.

Now with the new valves and the proper tech help the front is great a huge difference. Now I'm ready for some track days.
I cant wait to try it out. I hope the rain will hold off on Sunday so I can make a few passes at the Gap.

With my weight, 340, I NEED some help suspension wise.

The front really dives under triple digit braking really bad. At Road Atlanta, I was compressing the forks alot on the back straight slowing down for 10a and 10b.

I have no doubt this is a step in the right direction.

If you want to do a track day, I will be at Road Atlanta on April 15th. I am going to do VIR and Barber also this year.

vman,

Way to go! Traxxion revalved my forks and put in new springs for me. I got the forks back in, and my Elka Triple came in yesterday. I'm hoping to get that sucker installed this weekend. It looks sweet.

It also looks like I got the first production run of the year if I've deciphered the serial number correctly (XXX6001).

Many kudos to Mike and Team at Traxxion!

I cant wait to try it out. I hope the rain will hold off on Sunday so I can make a few passes at the Gap.

With my weight, 340, I NEED some help suspension wise.

The front really dives under triple digit braking really bad. At Road Atlanta, I was compressing the forks alot on the back straight slowing down for 10a and 10b.

I have no doubt this is a step in the right direction.

If you want to do a track day, I will be at Road Atlanta on April 15th. I am going to do VIR and Barber also this year.
Kevin,

Let me know if you need anything else. I want to hear back from you how everything felt. If you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

I really liked how your bike felt. It sat nice and seemed more comfortable then my stocker. I guess it's time to start throwing money at the beast.
Well, I did just buy some Marvic wheels for her. I can't wait for them to come in.
jump9.gif

Talk to you soon. Thanks!!

Mike
Traxxion Dynamics

vman,

Way to go!  Traxxion revalved my forks and put in new springs for me.  I got the forks back in, and my Elka Triple came in yesterday.  I'm hoping to get that sucker installed this weekend.  It looks sweet.

It also looks like I got the first production run of the year if I've deciphered the serial number correctly (XXX6001).

Many kudos to Mike and Team at Traxxion!
Alan,

Let me know once you get the shock installed and how everything feels. If you have any questions or need anything just let me know. Thanks!!

Mike
Traxxion Dynamics

Kevin,

Let me know if you need anything else.  I want to hear back from you how everything felt.  If you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

I really liked how your bike felt.  It sat nice and seemed more comfortable then my stocker.  I guess it's time to start throwing money at the beast.  
Well, I did just buy some Marvic wheels for her.  I can't wait for them to come in.
jump9.gif

Talk to you soon.  Thanks!!

Mike
Traxxion Dynamics
Mike,

The only thing that will help is more time, lol.

It will probably be in March before I can give the work a full ride report. I can tell a noticable difference in just a gentle ride around the block.

I have the upper off now, installing a Raptor Performance shift light.

Wheels are on my to do list this year right after a brake upgrade. I need alot more Whoa to go with the go.

The complete Brembo upgrade is next. Rotors, 4 pad: 4 piston calipers and the new master cylinder will hopefully be added in March.

Thanks again for everything you guys have helped me with!

Kevin

VMAN I'm dieing to do kevin's school in atlanta but it's big $$$$. I have my first school at homestead on feb 10th. I do plan on hitting some of the tracks up that way like barber. I'm gonna wait till I get my sv650 track bike first. Enjoy your ride.

sounds great! I think my next thing is gonna be some brake updates and then do the Jinks suspension setup.... hopefully I'll be gettin in better shape this spring so the stocker shocks will be good for a little bit but when its time, I'm callin Mike
cool.gif

Whats a general price point for redoin the suspension
rock.gif

I did the front revalve/new springs for about $650. New forks were just way out of the question. The rear Elka triple was around $720. All told around $1400. Not too bad as far as I'm concerned. Plus great customer service.

Back