Transformer Fans

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
If you have kids, or nephews, or whatever this is pretty cool, I had Optimus Prime call a buddy of mine, and also called my niece, both thought it was awesome and they had me do it twice so they could save it on there voice mail.

Some other cool stuff on there too, check it out

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / Choose Your Side

Can you say huge transformer fan:laugh:, they dont get much bigger then me

Just sent one to my cousin, it was really cool!! My cousin called me really excited, he thought it was awesome!! Thanks for the link!!!:thumbsup:

They did this last time when the first movie came out. I had it calling everyone I knew, this time around it did not have the wow factor as it did the first time around. It did creep out my wife when Starscream called her, as he has a creepy voice.

You should have seen my sons face when he answered the phone... He's old enough to know better but his face lit up, as Optimus spoke he just stared at me.. The call was over, he hung up the phone turned around started playing his game again without a word. I asked him who it was and he said "It was Optimus Prime, sales call" then turned back around and started playing...

I have been sending it to everyone I know... :)

fun find

cap

this is a riot!! great fun and karen cant quit laughing... thanks for the link...

I did it for my daughter and she loved it, just waiting to make sure there are not too many spams associated with this. If not, than this rocks!
Bubba

Back