Traffic sux...

Teufel Hunden

Registered
Some ignorant wench is going around with a nice fist sized dent in her hood today. There was a long line of traffic at a light on one of those roads where one moron will ruin your commute. I slide up the side, not flying etc and when traffic started to move, this beeatch tries running me off the road! She got her right front tire close enough to me that I was able to slam my fist down hard on her hood and dent it. Of course, she then proceeds to tailgate the crap out of me. I finally found a cop at a construction site and had him stop her. He said was already going to with how close she was. I was sooo pissed when all he did was reem her out and then let her go. I don't think he really knew what she pulled initially. We wound up talking for about twenty minutes and he turned out to be pretty decent and rides also. The only thing I can figure is that either he was trying to save me from a lane violation ticket or it was just because he was out of his jurisdiction doing a detail. Bah... had to vent.

Thats nuts, glad the crazy ***** got what she deserved, a dent but shoulda get a ticket for sure and nice fine. He shoulda gave her a wreckless driving ticket. Now she thinks the next time its gonna be okay.

Back